Cancun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lisaten,
    Isn't Ileanna a sweetheart! What a smile!

DaveT

2. Jan13

Jan13 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DaveT,

Is you help request serious or LOL?
    Jan :cool:

3. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Jan13

Jan13 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DaveT,

Good job!
    Is the 2nd photo the new condos between CP & Meridien? If so, is that the street side?

lisaten is right, there's something different every 6 months.

5. lisaten

lisaten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/lisaten98/cancun palace 10 2007/MERIDIENCONST.jpg

here's the current construction, jan13. it looks ground level but this base is equal to the pool deck of CP. I took the picture from the hallway on the north wing, 3rd floor. DaveT's pic is the Beach Palace. I imagine LeMeridien is allowing the surface to settle before they go up with the super structure. Anybody going between now and spring should be safe from too much noise.

6. steveH

steveH Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    KIDS CLUB

back to cancun thangsgiving week. havent been since march. Is the kids club completed and is Margarita still running it. My 9 year old daughter is anxious to see how it came out. If all goes well on this trip im going to book christmas week as a present to my wife and daughter.

7. lisaten

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah steve - the kids club is complete and it's great looking. not many kids there two weeks ago but i took pics and a video for a friend who is going in feb. i counted 6 wii stations, a ping pong table, 2 foos ball, pool table, two air hockey -- and the kids pool it fabulous. i mean, i was sorry i didn't have a kid in tow that i could have used. they had a separate activity room, a tree fort inside, and a huge trampoline (netted, of course). they also have their own snack room.

from what i understand, if you want to check your daughter in for a stay, they will give you a cell phone to carry so you and they are constantly in touch. it's open from 7am-9pm. now, i'm no expert on the level of entertainment a 9-year old is into, but i'm sure there's something in there for her. good luck to you.

p.s. there are so many new people at cp it's hard to keep up with them. and there was a whole new batch of trainees so i don't know margarita.

8. lisaten

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok - got home and worked on the pictures.....

and if it works, here's a link to the pix with the video at the end. Now mind you, the video was from my digital camera so it is very BASIC but it's the best i could do. and i didn't really mean it - i love hanging out with drunks!!! hahahaha. i love cancun palace!!!

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/...ce 10 2007/?action=view&current=3f284d2e.pbr

p.s. if this does not work let me know and i'll post each one

9. steveH

steveH Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    kids club

thanks for the video, it looks great

10. sandyjoanne

sandyjoanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    moving from Cancun Palace

Hi
    Could someone help. I have been reading and they say there is no beach at the Cancun Palace, it is all rocks. We are planning on staying Dec 16, and were looking forward to walking and laying out at the beach. Will the Palace REsorts move us? Will I have to pay extra to move to the Moon Palace? Thanks for you help in advance.
    Sandy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice