Cancun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lisaten,
    Are you getting ready? I'm getting pumped! Three and half more days!!

DaveT
    Chicago

4. lisaten

lisaten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have printed, reprinted and studied my eticket til it's disgusting. I've studied flightstats.com til I know every minute detail of my trip. And I've been there a dozen times!!!!! My hubby has cut me off - cut me off - looking at any weather service online, on tv, on radio. hahahahahaha. So, uh, yeah. I'm ready. And I have 8 more days to go!!!!

Good wishes to you for a perfect trip. Go to the terrace bar before it closes at 6pm for some Sol. It's also where you can find some Don Julio!!!

5. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds good. How are we going to meet up Thursday afternoon?

DaveT

6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am here at the Cancun Palace. We arrived yesterday morning and the hotel and beach are AWESOME! The beach has receded a little bit, but it is powdery white with no rocks! I would estimate that there is about twenty yards of beach. The weather is perfect. Yesterday and last night I easily requested and received ice-cold Sol out of a quart bottle. It was very good. Although only here one day, I am very, very happy with what I've experienced. The one noticeable thing I've seen since I was here in February is the visibility of the top shelf liquor. It used to be sort of hidden from view in an effort to conserve it. Now it's visible and gladly served in any quantity. We ate at the swim up bar yesterday and had a really good cheeseburger. Now it's off to breakfast.

I'll try to check in later, if my ice cold Sol lets me! lol

DaveT

7. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey DaveT,

I am so jealous of you right now but I will get over it!
    One question, do they have the fountains working in the pool area?
    When I was there they told me that they would be fixed soon.

Thanks and have fun,
    EB

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Ella,
    The fountains have been removed. No fountains. I am having a very difficult time typing as the guys ion the swimup bar worked veryu hard to over-serve us. They succeeded. It's 6:21 p.m. and I am having problems focusing on this computer scrrreen.

I measured the beach...it is abou 40 feet in length. It is awesome!!!

Gotta run, we're going to keep this party going by runnig out to Senor Frogs.

Sorry for the sloppy typing. It's not my fault. lol

DaveT

Chicago

9. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Toooo funny. Keeping the party going, that is what I like to hear!!

I had a feeling that those fountains were not going to work out.
    What did they put in their place?

Have fun!!!!!
    P.S.
    how was Senor Frogs? Crowd? Music?

EB

10. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good morning EB424. In the area where the fountain guns were located, they simply added more decorative rock to fill in the holes. Senor Frogs was a blast, as always. The usual obnoxious and carefree attitude was everywhere and I loved every second of my time there. Don't remember leaving....but I am sure I loved it. lol

We are having a great time here at Cancun Palace. The beach has been fantastic. The only major let-down is that they still have not put in ANY palm trees near the pool. The entire back side of the property is palm tree free.

We ran down to the Beach Palace yesterday afternoon and it has a long way to go. The entrance and lobby area are completely raw. No walls, drywall, lighting, etc. The rooms looked to have been finished, but we couldn't get near a room because the elevators are not finished yet.

The one really cool thing about the Beach Palace is that we are learning that Palace Resorts is reassembling all of the old staff and putting them back together at the newly renovated Beach Palace. We have spoken to several of the old staff and they are excited to get back together.

Gotta run, we have a practice golf round at the Moon Palace in an hour.

DaveT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice