Cancun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The tournament is not a problem for drinking together at the CP! We tee off at 8:00 a.m. and we're back at the Cancun Palace drinking at the pool bar by 2:00 p.m.!!! I will be the guy in his mid-30's drinking ice cold Sol con limon!!!

Three weeks and counting Lisaten!!!

DaveT
    Chicago

2. cindyinmpls

cindyinmpls Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Cancun Palace - a paradise for me!

HUH??? Very confusing?!!!!!!!1

3. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have any NEW information about the status of Cancun Palace's beach? Is there a beach left after the last hurricane scare?

Please advise. Muchas gracias!

DaveT
    Chicago

4. Jan13

Jan13 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Palace Beach

Hey DaveT:
    I emailed mixz1 yesterday concerning the CP beach area. Here is the reply:

To: Jan13
    Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:44 am
    Subject: Re: Cancun Palace Beach

Sorry. We're currently in the US and won't be back for several more days. Last week there was very little beach in front of the Palace and Meridien, but things change rapidly down there. It would probably be best to post a question on the board.

Please let us know what's going when you get there a week from Saturday! :sunny:
    Jan

5. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Jan13th,
    You can count on that! I will provide as much detail as I possibly can, while I'm down there. If you, or any other CancunCare members want me to investigate something, let me know. I'll do what I can and report on it to the best of my ability.

Nine days and counting!

DaveT
    Chicago

6. lisaten

lisaten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's maddening I tell, driving me crazy. NOBODY is posting pics. It's a conspiracy!! I don't care - I'm going to love it anyway but hey - I don't want to see fluffy people at the pool! I want to see the damn beach!! Ok, my tantrum is over. But it's pretty mean that these people are holding out on us. IS THERE BEACH OR IS THERE NOT. THAT IS THE @$!@ QUESTION.
    :p
    13 days 13 days 13 days!!

7. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear ya' Lisaten! I feel the same damn way. How hard is it to post a picture?? Like you, I don't care either. In nine days I'll see it first-hand. Are we going to hook up for a drink or six?

DaveT
    Chicago

8. lisaten

lisaten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you betcha we will we'll have a toast to cancuncare.com - best thing about tap is no counting those empty bottles!. the terrace bar serves sol - none of the others do. and since no one goes there in the afternoon, we'll have it to ourselves. look for us there thurs afternoon 10/11 - but don't get mad if we've already crashed (they close at ). you know what the first day is like - no sleep the night before, and too many drinks from 11am on. ooooooooooooooh can't wait. and you'll be so easy to find - there's no mistaking that golf sock tan once you get on the beach!!!!!! haaaaaaaaa. i'll have you paged 24/7 til we find you

lisa

9. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hilarious post Lisaten!!!! There is no doubt I'll be easy to spot. I'll be the sun-burned faced guy wearing a black Titleist hat bitching and moaning about my errant shots! I am going to need your tips about getting an ice-cold Sol, so I will be looking for you "big-time"!!! What should I be looking for, other than a tipsy female drinking Sol? lol

DaveT

10. Starjm

Starjm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pictures finally

I finally figured out (and took the necessary time to) how to post photos - I hope this works :oops:

<embed></embed>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice