Cancun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. ladykatsfan

ladykatsfan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Trip

Hey Ralph,
    just to let u know that I arriving on March 31st at the Cancun Palace. Maybe we'll run into each other sometime.

2. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

LiTTLEMiSSJENNA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its finally open! i was getting worried there for a second-- deff post pictures im dying to see what this place looks like! how many restauraunts and bars will it have when completed??

3. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. missamyk

missamyk Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm heading to CP on Wednesday...thanx for all of the info so far. I'm hoping eveything will finished enough that we can enjoy all that it has to offer. I hope the spa is open for business!! Please post some pics soon if possible!! Thanks :)

5. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks ella! ive been on that site a bajillion times, my travel agent said theres three restaurants but it looks to me like there is 5?? i d k tho, and i wish the site put up real pics not computer graphic ones!!!! =-p

6. vickier

vickier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DAve T,

Thanks so much for the reports, I am so glad for you!

Maybe I messed up by transferring to Sun Palace. I was actually a real b..... about ti with them, but I just didn't know what kind of condition it was going to be in.

I will definitely check it out the frist day there and maybe transfer back. I have never been to Sun and I know it has been totally redone also and the trip reports say it is awesome, so I guess I will compare the 2 and stay at the best one. Plus I can alwasy stay at one and enjoy the amenities of the others.

Keep the reports coming! Thanks again for the updates!

7. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been to the CP 3 times. I loved every minute when I was there. However, I understand the it will now be too child friendly for what I like and I am passing on it this time.

Dave....I know there are only about 100 ppl there, are there a lot of kids running around?

FYI, I dont have a problem with kiddies, I have a 2 1/2 yr old boy of my own, but if Im going to Cancun, being single, I want to party and hang out with more adults my age that arent running around after their kids.
    Perhaps when my boy gets older and can appreciate Cancun more, I will go back to the CP.

The place must look amazing tho......pics please!!!!!

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just came in for a few minutes to get out of the sun. It is really hot today. The beach has shrunk significantly since I was here in October. There is only about 50 feet of beach in front of the Cancun Palace. The sand is still beautiful, but there is a considerable amount of rough rocks and large shells about 10 feet into the water. It is part of the recovery process, I'm sure. The water is still 80 plus degrees and beautiful blue. Breakfast this morning was nice. Limited offerings because it was the first breakfast served at the newly renovated hotel. One swim up bar is rocking and rolling with great food, great drinks, and great service. The other swim up bar is set to open tomorrow. The Bose sound system by the pool is awesome. Also, the main bar has tons of state-of-the-art Bose speakers lining the ceiling. It definitely has the WOW effect relative to sound.

I am taking lots of pictures for you guys, but I don't have the time or capability to do it while I'm here. I'll do my best to get them on-line Monday or Tuesday.

Talk to you guys soon.

DaveT

9. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I E-mailed Palace Resorts asking them to put up some real ones!!

10. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha thank youu!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice