Cancun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dave T
    Thank you very much for the update. If you take any photos please sne dto me at our e-mail address of admin@cancunfunvacations.com We are planning to stay and try their Presidential Suite on March 29th yet, we are so curious to see what the resort looks like. Keep me posted and thank you for taking time to respond.

Ralph Alvarado

2. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good morning. Well, today we are supposed to be transferred to the Cancun Palace. We are told we will be the first guests checked into the newly renovated hotel. We are excited to get out the Moon Palace so we are hoping that our transfer will be seamless. I will let you all know how things go and how the new Cancun Palace looks and feels.

The weather has been awesome. 86 and sunny. Beats the heck out of the blizzard conditions in Chicago!

Talk to you all soon!

DaveT

3. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dave T
    Thanks for the update and that is great!! Wow, the first persons back to the Cancun Palace. We look forward to your insights on the new Cancun Palace and hearing abut what you think. Please keep us informed.

Thanks - Ralph

4. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh man I am so anxious to hear what you have to say, I can hardly stand it!!! Don't leave us hangin'!! :p

5. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Holy s..., Let me be the first tell you. The Cancun Palace is absolutely beautiful!!!! We were the first few people to check into this newly redone hotel. I must say, it is awesome. There is much work to be done still, but it is great. There are only about 100 people here today, but that makes it all that much better. We were greeted with the red carpet treatment. All top-shelf liquor, coke products, great service, great music pool-side and of course 85 degree heat with lots of sun. Life is good. There are only two restaurants open at this time so we are going down in 20 minutes to see what will be offered. I am very impressed so far. This is a must-see facility! Very modern, upbeat, and art-deco. The kids pool is very nice, and the three infinity pools are gorgeous. In the upcoming weeks, they will have finished the two huge jacuzzi-type pools. Gotta run. I need another Sol.

DaveT

6. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there, do you honestly think that it will be completely done by June???? No construction equipment, no construction workers.

Thanks for remembering us! :D
    Ellabear424

7. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dave T
    Thank you for the update and wow I am so glad to hear your report. We arrive on March 29th and cannot wait.

How much work is left at the resort? When do they plan to have all other restaurants opened. How did you like your room?

Thanks once again for your time. Please have a tequila shot of Don Julio Anejo for me.

Ralph

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good morning everyone. This is our first morning here at CP, so I'll take notes on breakfast, etc. for you guys. Dinner last night was awesome. We ate at the Italian Restaurant and the food was delicious and had excellent presentation. After dinner we sat in the main bar. They had two shows, one was an interesting trapeze-type cirque de soleil performance by several gymnasts; the other was a live band. They were both really good. The grounds at night are gorgeous. There is no construction equipment on site. All of the rooms are very near total completion. There are workers walking into the balconies of the rooms bringing in pictures, tables, chairs, etc. The other restaurants and bars look to be done very soon. I'd say within a week or two. In all, the place looks fantastic. Our room is very stylish. Flat panel tv, jacuzzi, very modern bathroom, and a nice balcony. Our room also has a fridge loaded with Diet Coke, Coke, Dos Equis, Tecate Light, Sprite, and water. Gotta run. Time for breakfast.
    DaveT

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    excellent reports, Dave! Keep 'em up! :D

10. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dave T

Thank you for your continued updates. It sounds like the Cancun Palace will be 100% better than it was before. It also sounds like it will be completly done before our arrival on March 29th.

Have you had a chance to see the Presidentila Suites?

How is the beach area?

Thanks - Ralph

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice