Cancun Overnighter

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Rubble2240, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Rubble2240

Rubble2240 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What would be a good Mexico destination to take an overnight side trip to while in Cancun. Plane or Car travel, any suggestions are appreciated!

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends on what country issued your passport. If you don't have an American passport, I'd do Cuba. If you have an American passport, I'd suggest Cozumel, Akumal, Playa del Carmen or Ambergris Caye Belize.

If you are TOTALLY into ruins and haven't been to C-Itza, I'd suggest doing that trip as an overnighter.

Michelle

3. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree.

The only possibility I would add is Tulum. No necessarily the ruins, but the rustic cabana type accommodations along the beach road further south of the ruins. My wife and I did an overnight there two years ago and did not want to go back to Cancun.

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to toss Merida into the mix or Caye Caulker, Belize. Sian Kaan is on my wish list for an overnighter too, haven't done it yet but here incredible things and the pics I have seen are lovely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice