Cancun or Acapulco Late Nov/Early Dec???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mugway05, Oct 3, 2007.

1. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks very much for all your advise guys. I really appreciate it. I have decided to travel to Puerto Vallarto and then onto Acapulco and then south to Puerto Escondido. I have 4 weeks so I will probably even head to Guatemala as well. Im so pumped for this now.

Have any of you guys been to Puerto Escondido or even Guatemala as well. I would love to hear advise about these places as well.

Also do you think its worth swinging by Mexico city for a couple of days as well?

Timmy: Its not long now mate till you will be a fine young jetsetter yourself. Once you catch the bug, you get addicted and cant stop travelling.

Peace out

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been to Puerto Escondido. I did it as part of a trip to Huatulco a few years ago.

Puerto is for all intense purposes a fishing village that has become one of, if not the prime spot for surfing on Mexico's pacific coast.

You can stay at the small village hotels or they even have camping areas where you will find everything you need. Think small when you think of Puerto. Hotels, bars and restuarnats are all on the smaller scale but there are some very nice ones.

Like any port of Mexico there are markets and one area of the town is completely pedestrian. It's possible to get around by foot very easily within the town.

If you're into or want to give surfing a try you are heading to the right place. All levels of surfing are possible, either in Marineros, Colotepe or the experts’ favorite, Zicatela.

Marineros is the ideal beach for beginner surfers while Zicatela, with its rough waves, is strictly for for experts.

Because of it's jade green waters Puuerto has been nicknamed the Emerald Coast.

Playa Principal is a calm beach complete with umbrellas and changing rooms and is extremely popular among Mexican tourists. In general, Puerto is a hugely popular tourist destination for Mexican tourists.

3. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW Your amazing Klaw. I think you should work for Toursim Mexico or something.

You know absolutely every thing and I love it. I cant thank you enough for your tips.

I will be sure to fire away more questions to you between now and November when I head off.

Thanks a Million

Mick

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I certainly don't know everything but if you want to think that please feel free, LOL. :wink:

I do, however, happen to love Mexico and am lucky enough to have been there many times.

Please ask if you have any other questions. If I don't know the answers I do have great Mexican connections.

5. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A friend of mine told me about Puerto Escondido. He said he had friends who ran a bar called Crow's Nest there. (This was like 6 years ago.)

I'm excited to hear of your travels :!:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice