Cancun July 4 - 11??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by MikeGSXR, Apr 4, 2008.

1. MikeGSXR

MikeGSXR Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my buddies r going down for the week of july 4 - 11 staying at the riu caribe. just wondering if its going to be a buddy week. I believe that on the 4th of july there is a american holiday. just wondering if alot of ppl r going to be down in cancun?

2. Antimo

Antimo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ill be down with a buddy july 2-8 at the grand oasis..Im hoping it wont be as boring during that week...

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    July 4th falls on a friday this year so I'd imagine more than normal amounts of Americans will turn the holiday into some sort of long weekend, but I don't know if that will translate into more of them going to Cancun though.....

I plan to go up to Mackinaw Island, Michigan for the weekend, but that's about as far as I'm willing to go for a long weekend vacation.

Michelle

4. daz82d

daz82d Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im not sure mate but i should be there in some of those days but yea 4th of july is independence day and i think its a public holiday.
    where abouts are u from?

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been to Cancun/Riviera Maya/Tulum for July 4th a bunch of times. Nothing really special going on except a few bars in Cancun may have a bit of a party that night.

However, this past 4th of July was pretty awesome down there in Tulum seeing as that was the day I got married on the beach.

This year will be the first time in a while that we wont be in Mexico for the 4th. We decided to give Jamaica a try this year.

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should post a trip report & pictures of your Jamaica trip in the free for all when you get back. I plan on doing the same for my 4th of July trip to Mackinaw Island. For some reason, ALOT of people who live in the midwest know absolutely NOTHIING about Mackinaw and it's still the hidden gem of the midwest.

Michelle

8. jennibear

jennibear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I will be at the Riu Caribe July 7-13th. This is our first time staying at the Caribe, so I hope we aren't disappointed. Last year we were at the Baccara and the waves were so rough that we couldn't swim in the ocean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice