Cancun in September?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Gweeds79, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Gweeds79

Gweeds79 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friends and I were looking to go to Cancun in September, and I just saw from another post that that would be during peak hurricane season. Should I avoid going in Sept.? Also even if the weather is ok, will there be a lot of young people around. It'll be me and 3 other guys so going so I don't think it would be much fun if it was mostly couples and families. Would it be better if we tried to go in August? or maybe October? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I personally think any time of the year is good for cancun, Especially in the later summer months! September would be perfect, and about only couples and families, that’s non sense. There will be plenty of single people there, so I wouldn’t worry. Regarding hurricanes, watch the weather before you go and make SURE you purchase travel insurance incase one does occur! You will be fine!!

3. jspang

jspang Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A few years ago we were in Cancun a week or so before Wilma hit and it was the best beach vacation ever. The ocean was perfect and less crowded everywhere. Less $$ for airfare also. Go for it! September is great.

4. Gweeds79

Gweeds79 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info. I'll let you know how things work out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice