Cancun in October who's going?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Leanne, Aug 13, 2009.

1. eskimopence

eskimopence Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just stumbled across this thread while browsing, we have got 6 lads going out there on 2nd Oct for a fortnight all from Nottingham.

We are at the Barcelo Costa too. Don't know what to expect as none of us have been before but hopefully there will be some booze flowing.

Booked in to have my jabs this week though! :shock:

2. Leanne

Leanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aah the jabs arent too bad i had mine a while back, was sick in the night though after having them!

Oooh so you will see us there, how old r u all?? Have u got facebok? xx

3. army21

army21 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    october 16-24

Is anyone going to be there during these dates? Is it still crazy during these dates? I havent booked the trip yet but going to be doing it soon..

4. Leanne

Leanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will still be there then, we arrive 7th and leave the 21st. I am hoping it will be really busy as I'm building myself up to party :D

5. maggscanada

maggscanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey brapat26,
    we'll be there from Sept 27-Oct 4.
    Also 2 girls travelling on a gf's getaway... hoping to meet all sorts of people and have a great time (aka... party it up!). We're staying at the Grand Oasis Viva Beach... Maybe we can hook up one night and check out the local bars (we'll be 4 girls vs 2).
    Let us know.
    Vanessa & Stephanie!

6. maggscanada

maggscanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Army21... u decide on your dates yet?

7. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HEy Downtown is really safe too. I havae been going down to Cancun for the last 9 years and I stay downtown and do my partying there for the most part. I have never had any troubles and we go to some bars where there are no tourists just locals.

So you have to go downtown for at least one night, and to boot you will save a s*@tload of money drinking there. Stop at the Fun-Bar at the Parador Hotel on Tulum by the Government center and say hi to Juan and Rudy.

8. CancunNightOwl

CancunNightOwl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    October Role Call

I'll be at Royal Cancun Oct 10 -17th.......hope we can hook up for some fun.

~Greg~

9. CancunWithMe.com

CancunWithMe.com Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So here is a suggestion for you peeps that will be here in October. I am a couchsurfer, and the couch surfing community here is pretty active. If you browse the Cancun fourm in Couch Surfing you might find a nice house party to attend. The bunch is great, and there is always booze flowing (usually it is bring your own booze type parties).

Sure hanging out at clubs and what not is fun, but locals don't frequent the hotel zones clubs that much. Going to a house party would give you a nice idea of how locals party.

By the way, for good or for bad, Mexicans are very divided by social class. Couch surfers are middle to upper class, and most know a bit of english. You wont find us wearing sombreros and boots (well one of the couchsurfers is from zacatecas, and often wears his cowboy boots here).

10. aragincajun

aragincajun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    i will be there oct 23 thru nov 2....sounds like i will miss most of u....does anyone know if there is anything special going on for holloween?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice