Cancun in JULY, how is it?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by calicoolguy, Apr 19, 2007.

1. calicoolguy

calicoolguy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey CC peoples. I have been bitten by the cancun bug again. My last trip was wayyyyyyyyy back in june 04 and loved every minute of it. If u noticed i said i went in JUNE so going in july (probably 17-31) i want to know how much different it will be from mid june. Im 22 so still into all that club scene stuff and just a darn good time.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Should be the same as when you went in June, alot of poeple there, with people there on Summer Break. Heck anytime you go to Cancun should be fun! :lol:

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It's just going to be really f'n hot.

enjoy!

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we went 22-30th in July one year....it was HOT HOT HOT...wow....if you weren't at the beach getting that constant breeze....it was HOT.

It will be great....but it will be HOT. :cool:

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hear its a bit warm down there at that time :-| hahahahaha

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    realllllllly hot, but reallyyyyyyy fun!

7. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where are you staying? We will be there around that time too. I am ready to be really really hot! I can't wait! I am at least down to 2 months on my countdown clock.

8. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends on who you go with and under what circumstances.. we make it do what it do all the time so thats why we do it how we do!

9. calicoolguy

calicoolguy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    looks like we will be staying at margaritas hotel, nothing offical yet, either their or goin route of the hostels.

So what i think all of u are trying to say is, its going to be a tad warm in july, lol

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How the f*ck can you tell what were saying when all you post is text talk jibberish.

Your not limited to 160 characters on this forum per entry so try to use the rest of the f*cking key board.

Ian. :lol: :lol:

PS. Seriously calicoolguy, I've been to Cancun in October, March and May/June and June was by far the hottest, depends ofcourse what your used too but its also been busy in most of the bars at all times but as for the temperature and getting burnt, middle of the year is the worst/ best.. depends which way you look at it..

PPS. Welcome to the board :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice