Cancun in January

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by GR10197, Sep 8, 2007.

1. GR10197

GR10197 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Myself and a bunch of my guy friends are looking to go away for a week. We're all 26 and are looking for a good party type trip. We all went to Cancun for Spring Breaks and was wondering what it was like in January. Is it alot of familys down there while kids are out of school or are there going to be people our age doing the same as us?

2. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We go down in January but never worry about kids much. We choose to go to an adults only resort.

Diana

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just be aware it is winter even in Paradise. Be prepared for the chance it will be too chilly to hit the pool or beach. More likely than not you will not have this happen to you, but there's that chance.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think there's more than a chance of that happening if the weather the last couple of January's is any indication.

Make sure you take a jacket or something because you might very well need it at night even if the early parts of the day are warmer.

5. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I went in Feb. and it was so cold that everyone was wearing the white robes that the hotel provided. It looked as if we were in a Nut Ward instead of a hotel. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice