cancun in december

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jkaz182003, Dec 4, 2009.

1. jkaz182003

jkaz182003 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my buddy and i are thinking of going to Cancun from dec 15th to the 20th. This is a last minute thing, we just wanted to get away from work. I've been to Cancun 3 times, but all spring break time. How is it in December? Is it going to be completely dead. i know its gonna be different than spring break, but i just don't want to go out at night and have it be completely dead. It is crazy cheap too, $580 each for flight and all inclusive at the oasis cancun. thanks in advance.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    going to move this to the Living in Cancun forum...you might be able to get some better answers in there as so what it's like.

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why would you want to stay at Oasis if you are going in December? If you've been there a few times, you should know the Oasis is a dump and there is no reason to go there except for the spring break craziness.

4. jkaz182003

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats a good point. i guess i knew it was the biggest party spot for spring break and i was thinking that would be my best chance in December. do you have a better suggestion? would it not still be a bigger party spot than other hotels? and it is pretty cheap.

5. jkaz182003

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone know of a better place to stay that is about the same price as oasis cancun??? thanks...any help would be appreciated

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    No offence Fletch, but I'm not sure Living in Cancun is the best place for this thread.

Most of us locals are involved in Christmas stuff about this time and Cancun is pretty much the same to us year round anyway.

Will move it to Cancun Info, hopefully for more tourist input.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice