Cancun in August?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Rhodri08, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Rhodri08

Rhodri08 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and a large group of lads are hoping to visit cancun in august,we know the place is renowned for spring break,just wanted to know weather its anywhere near as gd in the summer?if anybody can help me on this topic that would be great.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    the beginning of august potentially has some students before they begin their fall semesters. however, towards the end of the month am sure that that crowd is mostly back at home. 'sides, August is super "warm"...why not go in late May/early June?

3. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found that aside from the blazing hot temperatures, there were more English and South American travelers than during other times of the year. I really enjoyed myself and found no real issues with there being too many students/college kids.

Have fun planning your trip,
    CANCUN TOP 100
    212eric

4. screech

screech Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi am going over on the 11th august from the uk were you from

5. Jlopes8520

Jlopes8520 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be staying at the Royal Mayan August 16th - 23rd. I hope the weather is nice, as far as college kids go...I'm only 26 and am going with my GF and another couple. I'm sure it will be fine either way!!! Can't wait to relax in the sun!!! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice