Cancun HYPE Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Oct 21, 2008.

1. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stay away with your talk of the UK jason! haha

OK Those of you coming to cancun tell me what you're most looking forward to?

And a favourite memory of Cancun?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well I figured more people wanted to talk about uk than cancun since its dead in here!!

But IFFFFFFFFFF I was going, Id be looking forward to slices pre parties!! Man i am gonna miss that place!!

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking forward to Cancun in general, & meeting up with all of you all again!!!

4. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking forward to Riki's mom coming along :D

Seriously, i am looking forward to being back in the city. The best club on this planet!!!!!!

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I was going back I'd be looking forward to going to O-Ultra, best night in Cancun EVER!!!!!

I'd just want to do everything properly and not ruin the trip like this year. It just wasn't meant to be, everything about the whole holiday just didn't feel right - I was so nervous I threw up twice on the side of the freeway just driving to the airport, does that say something???

6. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should come this year then and do it again!!! This time i'm sure it'll be perfect!

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know if i'll have the money, trying to work out the cheapest way of doing a trip - think I can get return flights (that i paid $3300 this year) 4 nights in LA and 8 in Cancun (so a 2 week trip adding in flights) for about $4000 each

8. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Am most looking forward to just relaxing by the pool checking out all the talent with a few beers in hand soaking up the sun getting ready for a good night of partyyyyiinnnnn

and never been to cancun before so cant add anything to the second part :D

9. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont worry pal you'll make some!

I personally am most looking forward to a few things, Day parties at the Oasis, Night parties at the City and the CC Party!!!! meeting up with you lot!

I have some great memories one from 06 where I "saw Alien Ant Farm" I still have no recollection but apparently we partied with some fellow cc'ers and the only knowledge I have of this is pics of about 3 of us passed out haha!

Also one year I think 07 I cant remember exactly where the chubby guy out of 3 6 Mafia was in a car outside the city and I went up to the window and he says "hey man wanna come smoke some green" hahaha I declined and stumbled somewhere! Fantastic stuff

10. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    care to share some stories about oasis cancun day partys are they crazy or just people chillin have a few refreshments!!

and wud it be a good idea to take a kilt becuase am in 2 minds i think it might be far to hot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice