Cancun HQ 2011

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nuno, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Ally

Ally Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some guys seem to be freaking out about the guy-girl ratio but as Henry pointed out there's so much more to love about Cancun. Anyway, if you think realistically and put in some effort you'll probably still get laid. Just don't go with the idea that you're going to get a new girl every night without having any game.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you've got to go to a foreign country to get laid by someone you'll never see again, it's pretty sad to begin with. Take it ALL in, live the dream, remember, 99% of people never had, or will never have the chance to do what we're doing, dont take it for granted, and dont stress if you're not meeting your future ex wife down there

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well said, Fletch, well said.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's why they pay me the big bucks :headbanger:

5. ILikeRoastBeef

ILikeRoastBeef Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Much more to do with ambience, much less to do with women. I already booked not gonna back out now, just expresing concerns, when spending money im always going to have concerns.

6. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second Chad, Fletch and Henry. The depressing attitude around here on this post is ridiculous!

First of all, I'm sick of hearing about studentcity. They're a bunch of jackasses. Every afternoon, we found out where student city was going to be that night. Then do you know what we did? We went to our contact at Apple and found SOMEWHERE ELSE to go. Club nights with studentcity are bad, you can't move, you can't get to the bar, you get stuck in line, and there isn't even room on the dance floor. Unless you have a table, it's an awful experience and, even then, you are sometimes crowded to the point of claustrophobia. I'd tell you what I really think of studentcity, but I'd probably violate the censors on this website.

We got great deals going to different clubs, and every single club we went to, with the exception of Dady Rock, was PACKED (and we went over to Dady O's that night anyway and got bottle service and it was real busy). Further, if you are actually looking to get laid, then moving around with the pack of animals at studentcity is a bad idea, the girls move in droves of 20 (whole sororities) and they are usually accompanied with all their college friends and frat boys and the whole deal. Overprotective meatheads. Generally speaking, the people who aren't with studentcity are more likely to be in smaller groups and, thus, easier to meet and hang out with. Not that I care either way, just saying, if you're looking to meet girls, get away from the studentcity clusterf***.

Cancun will be super packed regardless. For instance, last year we went week 2. It was packed. Week 3 (which we're going this year) has 400,000 more spring breakers than week 2 according to Tripadvisor. It won't be dead by any means.

The moral of the story is, people can choose to be negative, but it sure as hell ain't breaking my spirit! I cannot wait for the trip. Frankly, put me on an empty beach with sun, blue water, 80 degree weather and my friends, and that's all I need. The rest is just window dressing. If you're spending $1500 not to go on vacation but to get laid, then just go buy a prostitute.

30 days!!!!!

7. Scallywag

Scallywag Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Interesting information there. What about the beach action though? Do any hotels organise anything in terms of daytime activities (whether its setting up stages or anything else) or is it only StudentCity (who will presumably do that at Krystal and, if so, do you need a daypass to get involved)? Is the rest of the beach just quiet and full of people lounging around?

8. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    29 days let's build the hype

9. maxsteel

maxsteel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0
    Well said Steve! I totally agree.
    I have a couple of questions:
    -how table service works?
    -how bottle service works?
    (I'm talking about clubs of course)

10. Cancunking

Cancunking Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Im curious, I saw the oasis after hurricane wilma and it was destroyed as many of the resorts were. Have they redone the rooms or are they just patched together? Great place to party, nice pools but from my experience its not the place to stay for nice rooms!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice