Cancun HQ 2011

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nuno, Jan 20, 2011.

1. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wanna get your ass kicked? :announce:

2. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i heard he likes that

:sofa:

3. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn guys, you're depressing. Regardless of the situation, it's going to be an awesome party. Student city isn't the only place to book. Just because they're moving around doesn't mean people aren't going to cancun. There's plenty of other places, and cheaper places, to book. White sands, turquoise water, hanging with your friends with an awesome nightlife. What's wrong with that picture? Sure there's more guys than girls, that will never change. This forum is a perfect example of that, take the guys from Canada and England posting how they and their 12 friends can't wait to get there and flirt with girls. You'll always be in the majority, that's just spring break in general. There's a reason people like fletch and Henry continue going year after year. There's people amongst our group expecting this to be our best year.

Just go and have an awesome time. Quit being such Debbie downers.

4. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    even going when it ISNT spring break, the parties & crowd there is CRAZY fun... I can only imagine going during spring break.. really, stop whinning people!! Once you get down there, the parties are everywhere! If you wanna go where the "stage" is, im sure you can get a daypass if your not staying at that hotel, but most hotels where spring breakers stay will be pretty packed, and people will be having there own parties!

Just go with an open mind, empty stomach, and have fun!

5. ILikeRoastBeef

ILikeRoastBeef Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

yeah i checked right off their website and saw the same thing. Through studencity though its pretty cheap. I dunno man, i watched your videos too and it looked like a great time. Hoping at the very least its a repeat of those videos from kp, and you and some others i watched on youtube from 2010 and 2009. I dont need MTV or any of that shit. Either way i guess i'll be there lol

6. tgordon2191

tgordon2191 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow i wish I hadn't clicked on this topic!!!! When I went last year it was way OVERcrowded. Even if a ton of people dont come, it will be just plain crowded....and I don't know if I just live under a rock or what, but I didn't hear anything about a cancun bombing until today.

7. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    stop it with the stupid bombing thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY far downtown... im a local and i had never been there... no idea why any tourist would set foot there... no danger for tourists at all, at least not to smart ones

smh...

*back to my seat*

less than a month away! woooooooooo

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chad is exactly right, it really depends on what you are going for. Cancun is probably one of the most beautiful places I've ever been (and I travel a decent amount). The first thing I do after checking in and getting into my room is to go on the balcony and just stare at that stunning view of the ocean. It always puts a big smile on my face. Spring break is also the one week of the year that I get to see and party with a lot of my Cancun friends. I love the non stop party atmosphere. I work ridiculous long hours at a high stress environment so a week on the beach and going out every night is like a special treat for me. That's why I go year after year.

Yes the ratio is terrible but I'm not really spending all my life's savings to go to Cancun to meet American girls so it doesn't really bother me that much personally. I was merely pointing out the ratio so people won't have unrealistic expectations of what it's like there. The same reason I always point out to terrorists that there probably won't be 42 virgins waiting for them on the other side. It's just not mathematically possible. :)

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, that's one of the reasons why Joe and BC doesn't want to go this year. They are a bunch of pussies.

10. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHATEVER!!!!! pussies!

it really pisses me off... because it has absolutely nothing to do with the hotel zone... its not even close to where i live... a friend drove me there the other day because i was curious, and no lie, it was more than 30 mins away... driving!

but whatever really, its not a reason for them, its just a dumb excuse, gotta talk to son about that hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice