cancun hint and tips

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by elnino, Jul 7, 2008.

1. elnino

elnino Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive heard all about the Temptation and bbg.

i am flying out this sunday. i am staying at the great parnassus. i have been informed about the free shuttle service going to the adult hotel - golden parnassus.

however...is there any chance of me going to to Temptation resorts to spend time in their pools?

2. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    You can purchase a day pass for the hotel...not sure if this has to go through a guest already staying at the hotel or if you can just walk in and purchase for the day.

3. elnino

elnino Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cool.

i have never been before. i and 3 friends of mine are all single and we are going for my 21st birthday (flying out on sunday this week).

is cancun the place for guys to go and meet single women and have wild nights? or is it a beach getaway and relax?

there is so much info in this forum about what there is to do in cancun. but surely there has to be reviews for singles on holiday and how it went meetin people and having a wild time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice