Cancun - Eat for Free!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Jon @ SSI Houston, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  2. Jon @ SSI Houston

Jon @ SSI Houston Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Satisfaction Services Houston

All,
    Sorry for the delay in replying. I have an office in Houston, but Kathy works in the Florida office. Sorry for the confusion, but each of our offices manage their own clients in terms of payments and scheduling. We have only three offices, but we usually know each other's clients. I still have the Planet Hollywood shops available in Cancun, but they might go on hold for a couple of months.

I am also working with a travel company to have some destination shops soon. I will let you know because they will plan to have people in Mexico visit other destinations in Mexico, rather than having someone from the US fly down.

I will keep you updated on all we have going on in Mexico. I still have a gelato location in Mexico City that I have not been able to book. Please let me know if anyone is interested, if they happen to be traveling to Mexico City (I can provide maps), or if they have friends or family there.

Thank you, and have fun posting! Someday I will make it down to Cancun to meet everyone that has been so helpful! :D

Jon Kasman
    Satisfaction Services of Houston
    contact.hou@satisfactionservicesinc.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice