Cancun - Eat for Free!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Jon @ SSI Houston, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Jon @ SSI Houston

Jon @ SSI Houston Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good afternoon all,
    Steve and I talked about this posting, so please do not feel offended if you think this is too commercial. I run a legitimate service evaluation company (mystery shopping) in Houston, Texas. We have a large restaurant client that has a location in Cancun. We are looking for evaluators for this company, and we will pay you a fee to shop and reimburse your meal up to $100US – all for eating and just filling out a simple online survey including summary. Please read below for details, and write if you have any questions. Thank you for your time!

Jon
    Satisfaction Services of Houston
    Contact.hou@satisfacitonservicesinc.com

Living or Traveling to Mexico???? - Mystery Shoppers needed.....
    Mexico locations – Cancun – Casual Restaurant and bar visits at International “Global” causal dining restaurant.

WE NEED NEW DEPENDABLE PEOPLE for MYSTERY SHOPPING – casual restaurant and bar visit. We have clients in Mexico!!!

See our TODAY SHOW SEGMENT on mystery shoppers/customer service.
    You must be reliable, observant and able to follow instructions.

Satisfaction Services Inc. has mystery shops. WE ARE A MYSTERY SHOPPING Company, we are NOT selling lists!

NEW Shoppers ONLY sign up with the following link: http://www.satisfactionservicesinc.com/shoppers.htm

If you are already a Shopper for Satisfaction Services email us for shops - Existing EVALUATORS Email us contact.hou@satisfactionservicesinc.com or call 866-496-2295 or 800-564-6574.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP MORE THAN 1 Time. http://www.satisfactionservicesinc.com/index.html

THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE SERVICE BETTER EVERYDAY!

SCHEDULING DECEMBER AND 2008 SHOPS TODAY!

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got off the phone with Kathy Reynolds, who works for Satisfaction Services. She says that the company does not have any clients in Cancun at all. They have clients in Mexico City and Guadalajara but not here.

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm just reporting what one of their employees told me. She said that they have no clients here right now.

5. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's strange, I just did a shop last Sunday

6. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well....
    I did a shop too........ but I have not been paid.

They claim they pay the month AFTER the date of the shop. Since I did it on Nov 3, I have to wait until DEC 25 (Christmas gift? :idea: )

We will see, bur Steve said if he was not paid, he would make it public, so let's hope and cross our fingers, because I would never have eaten for that price and poor quality... And I invited someone :evil:

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I did get reimbursed, as did Tracey and Deana as far as I know.

We did our mystery customer job a day or two after the previous payout period expired so had to wait almost a month. But I dont think it that unusual - it makes business sense to have one payout date per month rather than X days after the event.... just depends where your assignment fits into the schedule.

Sure they wont have constant assignments for Cancun every month, it's not a career. But no harm in being in their pool of clients for when they do.

8. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad to know you got reimbursed Steve.
    I will have to wait until 25th Dec as well but that makes good sense to me. I hope I do get reassigned it was fun!

9. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's all good to hear. It seems like Kathy must have been mistaken.

10. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did just get assigned a shop after the first of the year and am prepared to wait til the end of February for reimbursement. Jon has been a pleasure to work with!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice