Cancun Discount card

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Update 24 July:

As of July 31 the discount card will no longer be available.

The famous Cancun Discount Card is a great way to enjoy Cancun without having to spend a fortune.

The card costs $15 but upon purchase you receive a $15 voucher to be used at Lorito Joes restaurant (seafood and steaks) when you spend over $30. Visit Lorito Joes, use the voucher - and the card is essentially free!

You no longer need to buy the card to receive the bonus price on tours!

The 2 for 1 deal applies only before 5pm if ordering only entrees, after 5pm you need to buy an additional item such as an appetizer, a kids meal or a dessert.
    [/list]Summary of Cancun Discounts with Entertainment Plus

Tours
    No card purchase necessary and receive the best price in Cancun often up to 30% less than other operators. The only place where you can pre-reserve but not prepay until the day of the tour (for some tours a minimal deposit is required)

Dining
    2 for 1 deals and dinner packages. Participating restaurants added regularly.

Private airport transportation
    No card purchase necessary. Many of the CancunCare regulars organise their airport transfers through Brant for their vacations to Cancun and south to the Riviera Maya. I have only ever read good reports of the service and the rates are the best there is with prices for round trip to Cancun for 2 people only $52.

Any questions about the new card should be posted here, and Brant or myself will answer them.

Buy your card today and save $$$ on your vacation via this link

2. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YIPPEE!!! :michaelf:

3. destine

destine Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If we buy this card, do we have to book the tours over the internet or can we wait to do it when we get to Cancun? We are still not sure which tours we want to take, and were going to decide when we get there.

4. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    If you buy the card online you can either book the tours online too (and have very flexible otpionbs to rearrange or cancel) or you can simply call Brant once in Cancun, and arrange tours then with your account number that you'll have received.

5. CancunRedheadgirl

CancunRedheadgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Card

Hi guy,

I think I want to purchase the card.. However, I will be in Cancun in 5 days.. so how do I get the card to me since I waited so long to purchase it...??

:roll:

6. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    My Place, a popular haunt for Cancun message board addicts has just been added to the 2 for 1 card. Meaning you can enjoy 2 for 1 meals there as well as the other partcipating restuarants in the scheme.

My Place is the karaoke place and is run by Joe, who used to own Over 30's before it was destroyed by Hurricane Wilma.

8. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a stupid question. do i get vouchers along with the card for the special deals? Or do i simply show up the card while ordering at the specific places?

And how long is the card valid?

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    You just show the card when ordering, the staff at each place will recognise it.

The card have expiry dates every month or so, there used to be an annual locals card but Brant hasnt done one of those this year.

10. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW. That was an hotline-style answer. Just seconds after my post :)

Hmmm. So maybe i order three cards on a monthly basis.... That will make my 12 week stay at Cancun a lot cheaper.

Or do i qualify for a locals-card? :lol: I mean 12 weeks is a quarter of a year...

Slowly getting exicted about my trip....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice