Cancun Condo?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Holiday, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For spring break do they rent out like condos for large groups that can stay instead of a resort? Was thinking on doing that instead and just getting a Band at the OASIS by tossing a worker some cash which isnt hard...

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes you can, I would suggest the Salvia Condos! They are DIRECTLY next to carlos n charlies, hell you can stumble home from the party every night, and they are really cheap to rent. Try:

www.cancuncondos.com

www.salviacancun.com

www.cancun-mexico-condos.com/

Also, www.cancunsteve.com has some rental properties as well. There are other places, you can check out yahoo or google and type in cancun condo rentals and you will find a TON of info!! Enjoy

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a condo at The Solymar.. It is on down the strip, but bus stop out front.. It was $570 for 6 nights, and slept up to 4 people, so the more, the cheaper.. They also have a 2 room think for like $1080 for 6 nights that slept up to 6 or 8 people..

www.cancuncondodeals.com the guys name is Paul... He was very nice.. Met him my first night in Cancun.

Great prices.

4. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there any like real nice ones.. The money isnt a problem I think there are 8-10 of us going next year and would rather be in one big spot then seperate rooms...

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They also have Villas right on the beach, and some with private pools.. I think they sleep up to 12 or 16 peeps, and prices are around $450 a night, and they only expect a deposit to hold the room.. It's like 25 or 35% down is all. They have pics to look at them on their web site.

http://www.cancuncondodeals.com/pictures.html

Just scroll down to the villa section to look at the pics. When I was there, the outside of them looked really nice, and you're only very few steps from the beach...

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you want a really, really nice one, I think they have some private condos at The Omni, but they will be more expensive. Omni is also right beside of The Oasis...

Just type in the search engines, private owned condos cancun, and you should be able to start finding places.. I had already know about The Solymar, but I also did this for other options.. I think I remember seeing the Omni while I was looking.

7. eb7437

eb7437 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best condos in Cancun in my opinion are the Bay View Grand. I toured them back in March was going to buy one but the price was a bit HIGH compared to what I would get further South.

Google - Bay View Grand Cancun rentals. Weekly rental prices vary from $2,000 USD - $3,000 a week most are 3 & 4 bedroom full kitchen balcony jacuzzi. they are directly across from Senior Frogs and 3 mins walk from Coco Bongo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice