Cancun Clipper Club

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by coolnick22, Feb 7, 2009.

1. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like fun! have a great trip! i'll be in cancun in 9 days.. if you're around on the 21st, we're having a party.

2. coolnick22

coolnick22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    preciate it man! What week u goin? We had originally 5 ppl going on the trip.....now we have 3 b/c 2 got scared of all that b.s. that is going on 2000 MILES AWAY FROM CANCUN, lmao! It's cool with me b/c we have two rooms for 3 guys! Also, I do have a couple of questions for you since you are like the only one that has stayed in this hotel on this forum, lol.

What was the kitchen like? Did it have a stove and all or what?

Did the hotel have a place to wash/dry clothes?

Did you guys have to pay a deposit fee before u checked in your rooms? If so, how much?

3. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, tell your friends:
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i3WOIjvUbuOPshuFgFZ5NAjPn5Gg

That is coming from the STATE DEPARTMENT.

4. outsidaz536

outsidaz536 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they're great rooms. i wish i could upload a few videos but compared to the oasis rooms, they're bigger and nicer. the kitchen is a full kitchen with full fridge and complete stove. i don't know if its in every room, but our room had a cd player and a microwave too. i suggest hitting up that walmart first day. you'll spend 50 and be set with food all week long.

they have a washer and dryer downstairs that's free i believe. and no deposit fee. if you don't show up, or cancel 3 days before, they charge you one day. other than that, you pay on the last day like any reg. hotel

5. prelude657

prelude657 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YOU GOING TO THE CLIPPER CLUB TOO? OH SHIT THATS WHATS UP. I HOPE THE GOONS YOU ROLLING WITH MAKE GOOD USE OF THE CLIPPER CLUB. I HEARD THAT DUDE KURT YOU ROLLING WITH IS READY TO ACT A DONKEY IN CANCUN.LOL. SEE YOU AT THE BAGGAGE CLAIM MANE

6. outsidaz536

outsidaz536 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yea this will be the craziest trip homie!! got the video camera ready to go!!

7. nicabe

nicabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He...I've been to the Clipper Club as well and liked it a lot. The staff was really laid back and they don't really care what you are doing. The rooms are big enough to have a party or two as mentioned before. You don't have a lot of "organised activities" going on in the club but you are just seconds away from all the party locations.

Enjoy your trip!

8. ElGodfather!

ElGodfather! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're staying at the clipper to... :D

9. prelude657

prelude657 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When are you all going?

10. ElGodfather!

ElGodfather! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    april 02 to april 12... if you see a really loud car in cancun that's me with my crew... hope tu see u there...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice