Cancun Clipper Club

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by coolnick22, Feb 7, 2009.

1. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    actually im ashamed to say it but ive travelled very little inside the country... ive never been to Chihuahua but i bet its gonna be cool!!!

i dont know yet if i will be going for this year... i die to but i just cant seem to have enough money hahahaha

2. coolnick22

coolnick22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww come on! You have to travel your country!! lol, $$$$ should be no problem.......Just find a sugar daddy, lol!!!! jajajajajajaja!!

3. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahaha i know better than that hahahaha its called couchsurfing.com hahahahha

4. coolnick22

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha, ur silly! Hey, I need some info. Will all the hotels in Cancun have the wristband rule? (they give you a colored wristband and require you to keep it on all week to get in and out of your hotel) They do this in panama city to prevent ppl from sneaking others back to their rooms or letting multiple people stay in rooms.

5. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah it works pretty much the same, but i think the only ones that have wristbands are the all inclusive ones... im not quite sure... sneaking in was never a problem for me hahahaha kidding

6. coolnick22

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm...."sneaking in was never a problem for me" So what were you doing, lol?? hahahahaha Oh yea, does Oasis Cancun deserve all the hype it gets? If so, do you know of any "sneaky" ways we could get a wristband......Miss Slick, lmao?

7. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahaha hmmmm how do i get out of this.... :?: i gave spanish lessons at the hotels hahahahahahahaha

and as for tips... gum hahahaha

8. coolnick22

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spanish lessons huh? Well I've been looking for a tutor, jajajajajajaja! Looks like I ran into the right person! Gum, lmao!! wow, that sounds like my Florida State trip with my fraternity, lol! I wonder if the wristbands will be the same color every week of will they change them up? If they don't and you were going for sure, I would make a deal with you.....If you could con 5 guys to let you take their wristbands (as they were leaving the hotel), I would buy you drinks for 1 night, lol

9. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just 1 night!? hahahahaha

im still working on my plan, i soooooo wanna go!

funny actually i was an english tutor till about a month ago in Cancun hahahaha

10. coolnick22

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh for real? I was going to ask you if you had ever lived here in the U.S. because your English is great! btw, do u mind if I add you on myspace? I think you've "EARNED" the right to be my friend, jajajajaja!

You should definitely come! You can go....all you have to do is put your mind to it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice