Cancun Care Party Attendance List (March 11th/March 18th)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DConCT, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When will we know if these are officially "on"? I don't want to show up on our first day and then go to do this and have there be no boat? It says on the first page that we need 35 to do it and we have 43 "for sures" on the 11th, so does that mean it's on for sure or will there be another post confirming?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The 11th is definitely on.

For the 18th I'm not sure we'll have enough for the cruise, we'll see if the numbers increase over the next week or so if not we will still have the Carlos N Charlies open bar deal, and drop the cruise portion.

The only change to the tentative arrangements are that we may hire a single decker boat instead of the double as I was rather hoping for a bigger turnout. This way I can be sure that given the anticipated no shows it wont end up costing me extra $$$. I should be able to post pics of the boat tomorrow.

Fat Tuesdays is still standing it hasn't been demolished yet and the sign is visible from the road. The dock is just behind there and there is easy access to it. The dock is also known as Playa Tortugas (Turtle Beach). The bus stops right outside, when you get on the bus just ask the driver to stop at Fat Tuesday.

New thread is coming soon, thanks to Dennis and the mods for keeping this alive while I've been wrapped up in other things.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice