Cancun Care 300 Day Body Challenge .....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tea_jay85, Apr 19, 2007.

1. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay ...
    so each year when its like a month out everyone starts getting on the fitness trail and trying to diet and get buff for the guys ...
    Just wondering who would be keen/willing to do a before and after photo thingo for cancun 08 ... basically just some extra motivation to do hit the gym ...

Those people interested ... we could organise a start date and a finish date and maybe a middle date as well and post some progress photos and stuff??

xx
    tim

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kinda like the nbc show, biggest loser, but it could be called CancunCare Motivators, where members get in better shape for Spring Break!!!

You could have like a 9 or 6 month timeline.. I think around the 1st of September would be a good start time for 6 months till Cancun S.B., or 1st of June for 9 months until Cancun S.B.... The picture idea is a good one too...

Would be willing to help you keep up with everything... I could do a web page, and keep stats updated and stuff like that.. If you need my help, just let me know...

3. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greta ....
    first of all ... i havent actually posted much with you so ... HELLO!! CANCUN 2008 WHOOO!

Now that thats out of the way ... a webpage and stuff would be amazing!! im pretty computer illiterate and would have to idea how to do any of that ...

Cheers
    tim
    xx

4. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm down for this..well,i'm skinny as fu*k..so i'm ready to buff up a bit...
    who else?im ready..

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you found your WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO, CANCUN 2008, LOL... Hello right back at ya... I already have a web page link lol.. It will work good enough... Here's the link to it...

www.geocities.com/cancuncaremotivators

Just a background, some midi file music, a pic or 2, and cancuncare.com in glitter lol..

Be more than happy to help ya out.. Like messing with web pages.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im in the gym 5 days a week, so natually Im in.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ME too!!

That means Greta you are in too?

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have no gym. I do walk when I get the chance, but not as often as I want.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh there is no gym in your town??

Oh th ats ok you can do exercising at home

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tae bo :box:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice