Cancun Booze Cruise

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by treverd, Dec 25, 2008.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like she turned into a werewolf mid fuck lol

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    quit the opposite, she actually just got into playboy! She lives in Nova Scotia, we actually talk every now and again, nicest pair of boobs I have ever been on!! Obviously big and fake, but still, as borat would say "Very Nice!"

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Big fackies are quality tbf stumbled across some at a festival few summer ago never gone to such a length to get a rubber to fuck her haha

hold on is it the one you was with in slices one night wasnt she from canada

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    YEP!! She is from canada hahaha joe gave me an extra wristband for our hotel, soon as that happens, she was more than happy to leave with me!! EASILY the best night I have ever had in cancun!! Here is one of her latest pics! She is coming to visit this summer!! Im ready! hahaha

[​IMG]

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea she added me on myspace shortly after last year asking if i was one of jasons friends and i checked some the booby pictures and thought ' the lucky wanker ' hahah you need to get into some page 3 girls in uk to top it lol

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    where do they hang?? hahaha Id like to have a go at em hahaha

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There kind of girls allover the country i guess lot of the sluts hang in the big vip clubs in london trying to get with football players i dont know how hard it is to get in these. NHL player for a day? lol

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think shauny is telling everyone Im from the states and Im on one of the MTV real world shows?? hahahahaha might work!

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That would prob work most places not sure about london theres allot of people from states already there. Anyway theres hot girls allover dont need to be ones who get tits out for newspaper :lol:

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha Ya, hopefully I will set myself apart being american, but who knows? I know in london there will be more americans, but hopefully in leeds I will have a hand up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice