Cancun best Hotel to stay? Spring Break?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Scouse Carlos, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Scouse Carlos

Scouse Carlos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys/gals

booking my holiday to cancun this weekend along with a few friends, looking for the best place to stay! Previously been advised by 'college guy' the best place is the Oasis, however quite a few reviews say otherwise so everyones input would be great...Also if anyone from england reads this and knows roughly how much spending money we might need let me know ASAP please

Thanks

Carlos

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Best place in terms for spring break, the oasis. If you are going during some other time, there are a LOT of FAR better places than the oasis, that is for sure. I think may have been mislead or I didnt get your question good enough. Oasis is a place for spring breakers, if you are going any other time I would suggest other places for sure!! When are you going?

3. Scouse Carlos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no its ok i believe you like, i'm just looking for a bit of reassurance as not alot of people have been from england who i can talk to about it, and just the way some of the review sound i was just having a bit of cold feet, yeah we coming for spring break hopefully on the 16th march (is that date ok for spring break by the way, or if not when is the peak time to go?)

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    peak time to go is 7-14, that week, but the week of the 16th is ok as well! 99% of the bad reviews are from families who have traveled during spring break and didnt know what to expect! Go on the breakers board here, and ask about the oasis. That is where the majority of us have stayed the past 2 years. You want an honest opinion........ The food is ok, not great, but ok. The have over 4 places you can get food, and MANY types. The hotel is beautiful and well taken care of. Rooms are average but are clean and I have had no problems. The ratio of girls to guys last year was crazy, FAR more girls that guys which is odd as its usually more guys. The place is a 24/7 mad house with people partying all hours of the night. Security is tight, but that is the same in most hotels during spring break, if you arent staying there, you cant come in unless you buy a day pass. Overall if you are going for spring break, I wouldnt stay anywhere else! Go on youtube.com and type in oasis cancun spring break, check out some of those videos to give you a taste of how it is!! You will LOVE the place! Just my opinion but I would ask a few of the other breakers!

5. Scouse Carlos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great College guy, ya done it again sold it! i gonna check out the breakers forum now an bust some balls haha thanks again mate

6. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey mate were going over from the 8th-22nd march from scotland and staying at the oasis didnt have any hesitation about booking the oasis after watching youtube videos and seeing what folk had to about it on here :cool:

i will be taking about £1500 but i prob think that is far to much seein as the drink in all inclusive!!

just out of interest who u booking with? we got ours for £1200 from theholidayplace which is a partner with thomas cook i didnt see much better offers than that!!

7. Scouse Carlos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    alright steveo lad

the same as u mate the holiday place, i think im just gonna book the oasis, cant wait to meet some american ass! lol how many of ya's are goin over there?

8. londons_finest

londons_finest Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey scouse carlos, £1000 is more then enough to take to cancun i met a group of americans out there and they had between 80-150 dollars each for a week lol.... ur gonna have a crazy time out there is fu*king crazyyy!!!

9. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    theres 3 of us going over!! cant wait to meet the americans birds also i wonder how crazy they get? maybe collegeguy and a few others can shed some light on some of there antics lol?

only crap thing is going to fly to gatwick but hey ho i dont care just get smashed in the airport and sleep the flight which ive got no idea how long it takes heard some1 say 12 hours!!! i know we get into cancun at 16:55 and we leave at 10:30 our time will prob be too fucked on the first day with all the time difference and shit

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis is great for spring break the bad reviews are from people who usually wanted a quiet break and wanted a 5 star hotel which oasis is not but it is 100 times cleaner and nicer than the backstreet alley shitholes you get put in on most the UK style party holidays in spain. Dont hessitate atall as the bad reviews are people who probably just found blood on the mattress from jason , derick , joe and andrews antics :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice