CANCUN BEERFEST!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jan 6, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seriously he was listening (nosing) in on a conversation of suzannes and mine and i said i was tired so wehn we got up to leave, he was like go home and get some sleep so i said. i plan too and hes like well youre crusty...and im like you really didnt just say that did you..and hes like youare. and im like youre ignornant. then we proceeded to argue a bit more and walked off. when he came on to patio im like ooooooooo look theres mr. crusty :roll:

2. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple, you're far from crusty.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well thats what i though too, but it kinda came out of no where tonight cause i wasnt being mean or anything all i said was i plan too. geesh. im sorry im not interested in you mr. im pushing middle age and wont cut my long ponytail covered in tatts at the bar alone :roll:

4. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was so offended it took everything in me not to actually say that too him

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha you show that biker whose boss!! okay ill catch you all tomorrow im beat

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and claire watched beerfest just last night. Obviously in real life americans wouldnt have got anyewhere near beerfest, esp if jason was with them clutching his one beer of the day :) i put adam and mcsmee down for this

8. The_swedes

The_swedes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll bring my swedish hockey shirts, and it's ON! :D

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BIRA BIRA BIRA BARS BARS BARS :?:

10. The_swedes

The_swedes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah! BIRA BIRA BIRA BÄRS BÄRS BÄRS.....usually it's school ppl that shouts their hearts out like that...haha, like the swedes in the beginning of beerfest, (probably from stockholm) they sing a swedish "snaps" tune... :p called "Helan Går... "

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice