CANCUN APRIL 4 - APRIL 10

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by miami18, Jan 23, 2009.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Re: Meetup

usually NEVER enough CancunCare people there for a meet-up, but you might want to make a post and see how many would be interested!!

2. quaziee

quaziee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys me and my brother will be thier from March 28 to April 1. We are down for meeting up some where and hanging out. Always better to hang out and party with a group.

we are staying at Cancun Palace, and would be down for meeting up. We will have internet access and comp while down thier so PM us to hook up and also have our cell down thier so PM for number we can all get together.

Party like you never have before.

3. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sup guys, yeh am going to cancun solo, 2nd time, and it ain that bad u know! get to do whateva you want wen u want, no one holding u bad, no thinking jus doing!! 25 march - 5th april!!

7days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

4. Hordak81

Hordak81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear you on that, Do what ever you want, when ever you want!!! Well, not whatever... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice