CANCUN ANTHEM 2006

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Nov 9, 2005.

?

Which song will dominate all clubs in cancun

1. My Humps

100.0%
  2. We Be Burnin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Laffy Taffy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The OLD stuff....Usher "Yeah", Fat Joe "lean Back" etc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Listen to your heart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Classic Rock, ACDC, Skynard....etc.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my God talk about the absolute hatred I have for that song, now granted when it first came out in late july i liked it heck i even had it on a cd, but after the vma's they just played this song out to no end, sometimes i will hear it on hot 93.7, kiss, and kc101 (saw ure from ct) all at the same time i think there should be an official boycott of this song anyone else agree?

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    despite the fact that i dont listen to hot 937 or 104.1 often, they are still on my presets in my car.....and i must hear that song 5 times a day lol its rediculus....and i HATE Kanye now, i liked his first cd, but idk now i cant stand the man

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i know its ridicolous, and its even worst cause at work all day i have the radio on so im bound to hear it then in my car to and from i cannot escape it!! lol satelite radio is the way to go, ure from naugatuck i use to cut the grass at the bank of america couple years ago when i did landscaping

4. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i agree! they murdered a good song! i swear thats been played more than anything else this year!

5. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes another hater of the worst song currently on the airwaves!!!

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i still love kanye though... :lol:

7. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love my humps.

8. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My lovely lady lumps!

9. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha! that is my new drunk song! i keep going up to randomers and singing it in their faces!

10. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I know my posts are like WTF for you guys.

Classic Rock! Today reminds me of the disco era. Everyone is going to get together in a stadium and blow up all of the cRap like they did before. Don't get me wrong, I listen to new stuff but it seems that a lot of the better new music never makes it commercially. I have been into electric blues lately. Downloaded some Johnny Winter and some Johnny Lang this week.

Oh, I have an original Led Zeppelin shirt from when I saw them with Pink Floyd. Mentioned this because I have seen some younger people wearing Led Zeppelin shirts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice