Cancun Airport transfer - Entertainment plus payment??help

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by becks, Apr 3, 2009.

1. becks

becks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who else has used the private transfer, I think it must be the best deal, 55 dollars for me and my husband roundtrip. Can I pay with American money, or does it have to be pesos? So like do I pay the 38.50 right off the bat, and then the 16.50 when he drops us off? I know I will be tipping and such, but does this work smoothly? I just hate the haggling and don't want to get stuck with being told I owe like 100 dollars and have an argument on my hands...I better gear up for the haggles, eh? :roll:

Beckie, you are so not in Canada anymore!

the last time we came the transfer was included in the package, but this time I booked the flight and hotel separately, so that is a no go.

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Transfer

Becks, I have had friends that have used that service and have said that it couldnt have gone any smoother, I believe the way it works is you pay american cash the 70 percent up front, then you pay the additional 30 percent when they return you to the airport when your trip is over, that is kinda like a security , to quarantee your return back to the airport... I have never heard anything bad about that company, Im sure thats why Steve promotes them.... Enjoy your trip Becks, I know I missed you guys by like one day last year and this year I just got back last week..One of these years we will all meet up.

3. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Cancun Airport transfer - Entertainment plus payment??he

Hi Beckie,

Becky here lol. We have used the transfer both times, and will be using again in May. You pay $40 when they pick you up and $15 for the return. Never had a problem, always there waiting for us and great service. Just DO NOT let anyone else talk to you. Wait till you get out of the airport door and look for someone with a sign with your name on it. DO NOT go with anyone else - that's where things go wrong. Hope this helps:)

4. becks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, great, I will book with them then.

My hubby works in Europe, he has American money, and we plan on using this when we are down there.

I ordered a couple hundred in small bills in pesos here at the bank in Canada for tipping and such, learned that like right away the first two seconds at the Cancun airport. I will have smaller bills this time. This time suckas! I come prepared!!! ha ha ha!!

Geez, are we ever going to get our act together and meet up one day??

did you try the parasailing down there? We haven't but I think we will this time...scary but looks fun too.

5. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Trip

I think we should talk steve into getting an instant messenger on here, that way we could all talk... B&C is that a new picture? looks good

Becks, I did not do the parasailing, I was down there in 06 and watched them go out on a windy day and watched the parasailer take a rather quick exit from the sky, Im sure it safer then it looked that day, but ill stick to the states for doing stuff like that ha ha... Yes we need to get all of our acts together and meet up at the same time, this year I missed a bunch of good people by just days or a weeks.... I had initially planned to go with Diamondheaded (ROb) and his group in may, but recieved an offer I couldnt refuse in March....How close are you guys to Niagara Falls, We are having that get together in June...

B&C you will have to let me know if you guys are headed to Bike week, I know sheandme are, I live like and hour and a half from Lake George, A quick trip, Maybe we could all meet for a few drinks there too.

6. btodde

btodde Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Beck, We have been to Cancun 5 times and used them 4 out of the 5 times. We didn't use them the 1 st time we went to Cancun because we didn't know about them. but I love them. It went so smooth. They have your name on a big card at the airport and they take you right away to a van, load your luggage and off you go. No stops to any other hotel just straight to yours. We are going to use them on the 16th.

7. Fun Johnny

Fun Johnny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: Cancun Airport transfer - Entertainment plus payment??he

TO FIND US AT AIRPORT: Our USA Transfers team will hold a sign with your name (or just your last name). DO NOT be fooled by others at the airport. Our staff will have white USA TRANSFER shirts. Others will say they are with us or that they do not know us to steal your business. Some people may be helpful. After you press the red light/green light at customs you must exit the terminal, passing two sets of sliding glass doors. As you go through the 2nd set sliding glass doors, you will be outside (in between those magic doors are all timeshare people and will tell you anything. DO NOT STOP). Walk straight ahead & our people will be standing there. YOU MUST BE OUTSIDE TO FIND YOUR SIGN. If you cannot see him, look at all the signs with the names on them or look for our staff (white shirt with USA Transfers logo). IF LOST: Call toll-free 01-800-987-2635 by using any pay phone at the airport that says LADATEL (no coins or cards needed). We have staff at the airport ALL DAY - they just might be assisting others. CALL US TOLL FREE! TO CANCEL: brant@entertainment-plus.net or 011-52-998-914-0290 (States or Canada) DELAYS: Let us know if 1 hr or more. Flight numbers are the key for us to check your status. PAYMENT: Transportation $55.00 Pay driver upon arrival: $45.00US dollars (tip not included) - cash only. NO travelers checks or credit cards. Mexican Pesos? Check with your driver for the updated exchange rate. PAY DRIVER EXACT AMOUNTS AS SHOWN. Anything more will be considered a tip Balance due on departure: $10.00.

I hope this helps...the service has always been flawless and I have used them several times.

8. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We arrive on the same day as you, we booked them for the first time this year, last year it took us about 2 hours after arrival to get to the airport.

9. becks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what time does your flight get in B&B? I JUST got notified our flight times are changed, they used to be leave at 6 and get their at 11:40, now we leave at 9:20 and get there at 4:10, I liked the first ones better :evil:

We will see you there, unless you have the same flight times, we could maybe book transfers together

10. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are on Sunwing flight 511, leave TO at 6:15 am, direct flight to Cancun arrivng at 9:20 am, using Entertainment Plus means we should be through customs, pick up luggage and dirct ride to the Hotel, should be at the swim up bar by 11:00

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice