Cancun 10/25 to 11/1

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by wilbo621, Nov 8, 2008.

1. wilbo621

wilbo621 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As the senior (and certainly least significant) member of bosteph, I thought I would present my report on the week in NIRVANA:
    I should say first, that the mimossa's were good for breakfast, and the tequila supply is safe for now. Last year, Steph put a big hole in their supply, so they were ready this year.
    1. We went there to celebrate Steph's birthday and we did a good job, but alas, no body shot this year.
    2. Considering that there is a Hurricane in the Gulf now that was cooking up southeast of the beach in Cancun, the weather wasn't so bad. A lot of clouds and rain rolling in off the beach made it kind of cool sometimes, but, that's ok.
    3. We had great friends there from before, and we met new friends, and we did new things such as Isla Mujeres all day, and Coco Bongo (nearly allnight) which were both phenominal. Unforgettable experiences at both!!!
    4. Lots of contests, and lots of costumes and lingerie, and pretty people. A repeat champion and at least one runner up finish by herself(go Nat), and a perfect couple win for the Canadians were highlights.
    5. Ian showed his moon over Cancun several times, and Nat's silvery half moon was it's rival.
    6. Rob and Amber showed us the perfect kiss, and Steph and Amber were the victims of graffitti, but they still took that contest also.
    7. We were sad to leave, and we are ready to return. Thanks everybody for a great time of friendship and fun, and let's make it a repeat in May. Maybe we can even get others to joins us down there again.

Bobby

2. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quick and too the point, Just the way I like it ;)

Great trip report! CYA in May!

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we had a great time with you guys... yet again... :)... thank you again for designing out t-shirts and helping us have an all around good time.

btw.... who ended up winning the A$$hole contest?

*L*

4. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it ended in a tie and will be continued in May.

5. wilbo621

wilbo621 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MAY???

Amber and Rob: Keep that tan going.....see you at New Years!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice