Cancun 09 Tunes

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Boxy, Mar 22, 2009.

1. mikkopia

mikkopia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what's da song they play at bulldogs like an anthem like just the intro for a big celebration or thing

2. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Day and night, the lonely loner seems to free his mind at NIGHT :p

I'm callin this one:

Flo Rida - Available
    Day26 - Need That

GAGA - Starstruck
    Dalia - Show me feat Jada
    Sarai - Black and White
    Stack$ ft. LeJit - Im a Beast
    Snoop - Birthday

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Here's one that hit so hard I think it could strike again: USHER - YEAH

4. Wozza

Wozza Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Calvin Harris - I'm not alone

I'm sure this could be the song of the summer, Love it!

5. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    k i cant name da songs,but herd alot of pitbull,daddy yankee,akon,akon,akon,lool kalid remixs,dre snoop next episode,dmx tune,akon lol

6. mikkopia

mikkopia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks ya i dunno it's like an instramental part it's like so hype not day n night tho that's kid cudi lol but thanks@!@

7. scousemike

scousemike Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is everywhere r&b an hip hop? dont they play any house music or electro house in cancun??? i feel sick why have i booked a hol to cancun i thought there would be some house?? any one know any were that plays house music or electro over there? this is the kinda tunes they need to play : [media=youtube]iWsTUhGB710[/media]&feature=related & [media=youtube]9iMzJNMZDPs[/media] << BEST TWO TUNES OUT AT THE MIN yeahhhhh

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When are you traveling theres allot more house outside of spring break time, they mostly only play rnb and hip hop during this time as its HUGE in the USA. But there is places anyway Ultralounge ( http://www.oultralounge.com/ ), Nectar Club ( http://www.nectarbar.com ) they are pure House , Electro and Some Trance, only trouble is these places only open thur fri and sat as the main tourists prefer the larger clubs you will find these places mainly High rolling locals :cool:, So take your Spanish translation guide out with you :lol: . Plus early on so around 10-12 the large clubs play it then later after around half 2 also. But inbetween it was all hip hop but i think there could be nights of pure house, Trance was always big with mexicans so they will prob have allot of trance . out of spring break time.

9. scousemike

scousemike Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice one mate am goin on the 30th of june think al have to put up wi all the hip hop n r&b cos i aint goin no place were every 1 speaks spanish shady ppl the mexicans rnt they haha, al just take me ipod an a couple of cd's an hammer out the electro round the pool during the day!!!!!!! what are the yank birds like then anyway???? from wot ive seen on tele an herd about there a step up from the british ladies!!! an do they love a bit of english ye?

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being British will just break the ice with the girls more unlike the movies it doest get you layed that easy :lol in June there will probably not be much less british than American to be fair though. The American girls are hot they seem to look after themself better than our women, too many fatty girls in UK at moment for my likeing :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice