Canadian Prime Minister speaks out

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by NormsKid, Mar 20, 2008.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i agree waste . keep her there. i dont want to pay for her to sit in prison here..this is why if ind it all so amusing. i dont think she deserves the attention shes getting.

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Because if she is in Mexico working illegally, then she isn't taking away a job that a legal resident in the US should get.....and not a dime of my tax money goes to support her or her kids.

Michelle

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Working in a country illegally, whatever the country may be, is wrong. Doesn't matter if it's US, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't disagree with you one bit on that.....

But I am partial to the country I pay taxes to and would rather not have my tax dollars go to support someone who is here illegally.

Michelle

6. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From now own, I'm equating all wasted tax dollars to number of trees that can be planted.

This doesn't warrant 100 trees... but for some reason, we're going to spend 11,000 trees.

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol:

Better your trees than my trees! :D :lol:

Michelle

8. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Brenda Martin "comes homes" (returns to Canada) Today

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/n...=b5a7ac17-96cb-4343-b552-d45b535a34ca&k=94970

Martin will be immediately taken to the Grand Valley Institution, a maximum security prison in Kitchener-Waterloo. Martin will spend between one and three weeks at the prison before she is released into the care of her mother (70) in Trenton, Ont.

Sentenced to 5 years in Mexico. Will do 1 week in a Canadian prison and then released into the care of her 70 year old mother. Yeah!

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do not get me restared on this topic.

how dare they bring her home in the first place, never mind on a private jet.

i did not realize that convicted felons were treated so good.

this is complete bullshit send her back to mexico for the beauty pagents and keep her locked up where she belongs. :roll:

10. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this story suddenly got more boring now that she is brought back to Canada

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice