Canadian Prime Minister speaks out

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by NormsKid, Mar 20, 2008.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what i would like to know is why, if he terminated her employment as a chef and gave her a severence of 26k she would invest 10k of that money in her former bosses business....

in my humble opinion, theres no way she couldnt have known something dodgy was going on. :-|

2. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there is something dodgy about a chef getting such a hefty severance package

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i read in paper last week that her time in mexican prison not as bad as she is making it out to be, and that she participated in prison beauty pagent...

i also read today that she was offered extradition to canada but refused it as she said signing it would have been an admission of guilt?

i love this quote from her former boss

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A beauty pageant held in a Mexican prison!!!

They used to have pageants at La Boom, maybe she can go there and "drink heavily".

I trust her!

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    perhaps she can go to frogs and go in the upside down shot swing :lol:

i trust her like i trust what the papers say....

perhaps they danced around in bras over tshirts singing like a virgin :-|

6. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't heard anything to the contrary...

My personal opinion is that if you insult someone's mother, you don't get a $26k severance package while working in Mexico without a permit. You get a fat lip and a black eye or two and then thrown out on your ass.

The smart bet is that it was "hold on to this while I shut down one fraudulent company to open another, then I'll give it back to you if you keep your mouth shut" money.

7. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    maybe she said a bad "yo momma" joke to her boss?

8. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    According to the article, she claims that she got fired for calling his mother out of her name. As you said, that doesn't sound like a reason to fired someone and give them 26k.

My first thought was....is that the REAL reason that he fired her. I'd like to see a quote by him as to why he let her go as opposed to her version only.

Michelle

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    perhaps he was truthful and said she drinks heavily, and she w as blabbing to people what he was up too

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wait, with out going back and reading alot of it..as i dont have time...what did said woman do before she moved to mexico....i know she was from trenton ontario (welfare capital of ontario :-| ) ...but i havent seen what she did before she moved ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice