Canadian East Coasters to Cancun 09 possibly

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BrianW, Aug 21, 2008.

1. BrianW

BrianW Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Having a bit of time trying to convince them, were all 19 and they said cancun looks to be all "older" people. Is this true, we'll all be 19-20 if we go this spring break and to me personally it didnt look like it was all 28 year olds there at all. I guess there looking for people there age.

Can't wait to convince these guys to do though, might take abit but im sure it can happen!

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun is a year round place and probably out of spring break and some respects summer break you would find an older than yourselfves on average crowd . but in spring aslong as you choose the good time and hotel you will be fine and the clubs at night can be a mix but mainly younger crowd

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you'd prefer a "younger" crowd then try High School break which is usually the week after Easter.
    Only problem: Try not to stand or sit too close in hotel elevators and busses because at any time a stream of puke may erupt. The "younger" crowd seems to not hold their liquor well. :)

4. BrianW

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah were loooking to go the 2nd or 3rd week of march. Were all in collage/university. Is that when people from collage go? We'll all be 19 and 20 when we go down.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep, march is when all the colleges go! Usually the second and third weeks in march being the biggest weeks!

6. BrianW

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sweet thanks for the help, i just gotta try and convince these guys to go becuase it will be time of our lives. If we do the date will be the march 16th week becuase thats when all of our collages/universitys march break is

7. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You'll have a blast.

What part of the east coast are you guys from??

8. BrianW

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Halifax Nova Scotia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice