Can you enjoy good wine or should I just get my Tequila face

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bearcat, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really enjoy good wine, does the resort have any or should I just plan to double fist some tequila?

2. Theoriginalparrotthead

Theoriginalparrotthead I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Tequila... Drunken monkies... Rainbowshots.... and Rum Punches... two at a time preferably.... Unless tequila makes your clothes fall off... Then drink them three at a time. :flash:

3. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Drink wine at home or in the resturants about the resort or cancun at large.

Drink beer and liquor everywhere else... Preferably a lot of it.

too much wine'll give you a raging headache anyways, who wants that?

4. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trust me

Oh trust me, I plan to. I have been to Cabo three times and pretty much enjoyed every drop of Tequila offered. Thanks for the encouragement! What is your favorite thing about this resort?

5. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Re: Trust me

The hamburgers... Good lord the hamburgers are great.... I can smell 'em now!

That and the atmosphere. We've stayed at upscale resorts and while they were really nice, the people were pretty much stand-offish. No one really mingled. At TTR, you WILL get to know people there. Everyone is there having a blast and that's what makes it memorable. If you've never been, you'll spend the first few hours of that first day just observing, getting a feel for the place. By the end of that day, you'll feel right at home, slamming 'em back with everyone else and having a good time.

6. jkmrtv

jkmrtv Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Trust me

Chinos,Lalo,Omar,T, and the rest of the entertainment staff, plus the greatest
    bunch of hotel staff ever :!: :)

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I second what both of them said. You've never been at a resort like TTR! Think college frat party for adults. Rather than sitting around the entertainment staff stirs up the crowd and tries to get everyone involved. That we all get to know each other and the fun increases.

You'll have a great time.

Jamie

8. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was our first real vacation that hubby and I have ever been on and now we are addicted. Can't imagine going anywhere else. I LOVE Temptation or at least I loved BBG and since it is the same except for the name I think I will love it also

9. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Ditto, ditto and more DITTO to Gary and Kathy's comments. We can't get enough. Our friends wonder why we always go to the same resort. We just tell them that you have to experience to get the full understanding.

See you all soon!!

10. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After we chcked in last year, we headed down to the pool and I went on a drink run for our group of 4. After I had been at the bar for about 20 minutes, chating with people, the other three came over and said "How about those drinks?" I hadn't even ordered because I started talking to so many people and having a good time. This was within our frist hour at the resort.
    We have also been to several "nicer" resorts and never had as much fun, or met as many great people, as we did at Temptations.
    Cannot wait to return!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice