Can I pay the predial online?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by davisod, Nov 11, 2012.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey V,

I know you got the discount last year for INAPAM but did your bill reflect the discount this year or did you even get a bill. I have not rec'd mine yet but plan to do this tomorrow or Tues since I have been out of town for most of the last two weeks.

Just wondering if I can go over to Transito, get them to print my bill after I present last year's bill. If it show the discount I can obviously tender payment. If not I suppose I need to go to Palacio Municipal and go thru the same thing all over again as last year. Seems to me like once you have it, you have it. It's not like you can become 60 and then go back to 59 and be disqualified. You would think that you could just present your INM card, pay and be done with it in one stop.

Oh wait, logic and common sense are ... (fill in the rest of the sentence.)

2. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    My problem was simply that the bill, which was generated on the spot, was in the name of the bank, so there was hesitation about giving me the INAPAM discount, which had to be resolved with a second trip to the tax offices with copies of my fideicomiso pages, and a copy of my INAPAM card.

You may run into no problems at all, but I think you have to apply, each year, for the discount.

Those with an INAPAM card have until the end of February to pay, and still get the discount, according to notices posted on the wall at city hall.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice