Can anyone help???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by can'tfookinwait, Feb 12, 2007.

1. can'tfookinwait

can'tfookinwait Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all, me and four other English lads are stopping in oasis cancun from 21/03 until 28/03. We've just noticed that there is an England football (soccer as you know it) match on the 24th. We all follow our national side closely and was wondering if we would be able to see the game anywhere in cancun.Is there bars with sky sports over there or are we going to miss the game and rely on texts from friends back home? Any information would be great.

2. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    most of the hotels would show the matches if not pat obriens will

4. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is a sports bar at Oasis which will probably show it, if not there is a sports bar called Champions at the hotel either next to you or 2 over the JW Marriott. Is a pretty cool bar to watch sports, we watched the Olympic Hockey there a few years back was awesome. The link shows all the events for the next few weeks, I'm sure if you check closer to your trip date they will have it up for March 24 for you.

http://www.champions-sports.com.mx/calendario.html

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I know at our hotel, in the lobby bar they showed laods of games. That is where you found most of the Brits during the days :lol:

6. can'tfookinwait

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks alot for all your information, very much appreciated :D

7. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lots of hotels organise trips to Pat Obriens to watch games. When mine had a trip on they didn't put the game on at the hotel so that people paid to go to the bar to watch it.

I'd go to Pat Obriens anyway...they do 2 pint glasses and the beer is the best you can find in Cancun.

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll second that.

Far better better than some of that all inclusive acid like bile they serve in some of the hotels :chuck:

Ian :lol: :lol:

9. can'tfookinwait

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds good, maybe have to try and get quite a few together and make it a good atmosphere. Thanks for the info once more.

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shoulddn't they be playing elite 8 games on the 24th?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice