Cameras

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dave & Audrey, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Are camera widely used all over the resort? Are there areas that are camera free?

We are wondering what type of precautions are taken to keep pics of MY nakid ass off of www..........com.

2. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Yeah. I think most people try to be conscious of other people these days though and ask before taking a picture. When we were there, there was camera action during the lingere contest (including my own) and no one really cared. Usually during the sexy pool games there's cameras, but in general only the creepy guys are sitting off in a corner running through 4GB cards like water. I think we can all kinda police ourselves to a degree when it comes to cameras.

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    just as there are man laws that are clearly known -

there are unwritten - but clearly known and understood camera laws which most decent people follow religously -

the main camera law being - dont share your wild and crazy ass pictures with randoms over the internet or in any other forum without their approval

rob and t

4. Dave & Audrey

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    :D Do these guys have a section where they congregate and how many of them are there? :D

Has anybody at Temptations ever come across their pics somewhere that they didn't want them? Sorry. I'm really not a prude, but would like it if I could be carefree without having to always wonder about somebody posting noodz of me online.

5. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    nope... But I'd prolly get a chuckle out of it 'cause I KNOW there were cameras going off while I and the rest of the guys were running naked from the sexy pool to the ocean to collect our trunks (I had more of a drunken leisurely stroll instead of a full on run).

One can usually spot the creepy guys. As I said before, I think we can police their activities as a group.

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    the only way to assure yourself of this - is to keep your top on - sorry the truth may be hard - but that is the bottom line

7. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Well, I just recently discovered some pictures of me online I have no idea who took them or posted them, but they are there. I know that as I'm hanging around the pool something like this may happen. Not much I can do about it...it just is.

D

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    You're right Diana there really isn't much you can do about it. The legal position, as I understand it, is if you are in a public place then people can take photos of you if they want, and they own the rights to those photos not the subject of the photo. (Just think of all the paparrazzi celeb photos that get published).

That said, taking photos of people in a state of undress and then publishing them in a public way goes against the "unwritten law" of moral codes and ethics and I would hope to think that everyone here disagrees with it.

9. Dave & Audrey

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    From the sounds of it, it seems quite manageable.

Thanks for the info.

I (audrey) am looking forward to enjoying myself.

10. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CAMERA'S Not allowed anywere :natter: They are everywere and no one is shy with them either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice