CAMCORDERS IN THE CLUBS???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by outsidaz536, Mar 18, 2009.

1. outsidaz536

outsidaz536 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'M GOING BACK IN 10 DAYS!!! I WAS THERE BEFORE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER IF THE CLUBS LET YOU BRING IN CAMERAS. I KNOW THEY LET YOU HAVE YOUR DIGI CAMS, BUT WHAT ABOUT A CAMCORDER?

NOT HUGE LIKE I'M FILMING FOR NETWORK TV, BUT A HANDYCAM SIZE ONE TO RECORD THE MADNESS UP IN THERE. I SEE VIDS POSTED ON YOUTUBE AND ALL THAT BUT STILL. JUST WANT TO CONFIRM

2. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think people are doing them with their camera phones or recording video with their digital cameras. A camcorder could get stolen and I doubt they'd let it in, but we'll see what everyone else thinks.. :p

3. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive never seen anyone with a camcorder in a club, all my videos from last spring break concerts were taken with the cell phone or with my digicam... but im not quite sure

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cameras...YES
    Camcorders....NOOOOOOOO

Chaz had his at Frogs and got yelled at and threatened, so he had to put it away, but you can still record from your camera no problem

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I don't think they like to have their Spring Break "antics" videoptaped....

Plus for your own safetly I wouldn't suggest it, could get stolen..

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Even on Isla Mujeres for the Booze Cruise they made an announcement, you can take pictures but no video

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    god i can barely keep track of a regular camera i woudlnt even want to trust myself with a camcorder :-|

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    agreed, besides if you use your normal digital camera, they wont know if you are filming!!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed I am always paranoid brining my camera...After a few "pops" I could leave it down or loose it...Have done it before in Puerta Valarta...ugh

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hate when someone knocks it out of your hand while youre using it and it goes flying into the crowd. that makes me super mad :evil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice