Cambios?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jayg, Sep 17, 2012.

1. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I sse Banamex since its with my Citibank account. Otherwise if I am in a store, then Walmart of Soriana are my choices since they seem to give great exchange rates.

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jayg,

Not sure what you need to check out before you come to Cancun. If you use your BOA card at any Santander, there is no fee on either end and the exchange rate is better than even a Santander customer can get from their own bank.

Previously the same was true for a BOA card if used at Scotiabank. BUT I had 5 transactions in August where Scotia charged my BOA acct $5 US plus 1% of the amount withdrawn. Two later transactions were made at Scotia with no fees. BOA refunded all of the Scotia originated fees and told me it was probably an anomoly, since later transactions did not incur fees. Not wanting the hassle I have stuck with Santander since.

3. jayg

jayg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tj, i was going to check out boa. i do not have an account there. i'll only be down for a couple months this year so not sure i want to start up an other debit account.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice