Calling all our friends VOTE For Desiree as Miss Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gus&Mel, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Voting link:

http://www.temptationcancun.com/miss_temptation/misstemptationpopup.html

Yes Boys & Girls the time is almost upon us to cast your vote for Miss Temptation for Feb. 2009 and with the group of us that we had hanging out and all the people that we all know this should be a LANDSLIDE for Des!!!!!!!! After all you want the winner for Feb to be the woman that was there the same time you were dont you? Of course you do!!!!!!! I am sure my good friend Shane will post a response on here with the link to go to so we can all have the woman from our week be the winner for the month!!!!!! Best of luck Des!!!!!!

2. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Gus, I do believe she did put on one HELL of a show!! Could it have gotten any better?? :bow: Voting should start soon, Desiree just sent in her pics and answers to some questions they had. I think I learned some stuff about her,haha. Now I know what her favorite drink is. LOL The link to vote is

3. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MISS Temptation

Hello all, this is DESIREE...I have to say something on here, not that I am obligated to, but because I want all of you to know that when I woke up the morning of the contest, not only did I have a hangover, I was also recovering from a very long night......with shane.....Lets just say I was was drinking cranberry juice by the glass full.. I had heard about the contest all week. I was alot of talk, :natter: saying "oh I am so gonna do that contest", usually after about six good drinks at least! So Christian (staff) very cool hair...lol, (had to say that its the stylits in me).. anyhow, he came up to me and said "ok Desiree, I need to know now if you are going to do the contest." I was really not feeling that into it at the moment :blush: but decided "what the hell" I am here for a good time!, I am gonna go for it! SOBER! Yikes, that alone was frightning....I had a pretty good idea of what it all consisted of but did not realize that we got to use live props...HELL YA! So first came the pole. I have been known to be able to get my groove on..... :bootyshake: on the dance floor and of course, have always thought it would be cool to do. So I decided I was gonna go for the whole shabang...and as u well know it wasn't long and I was BUCK! :flash: :ass: The funny thing was it did not even really bother me. Thats how cool it is at TEMPTATIONS. Next came the fake orgasm, well anyone that knows me, will tell you, I would never give up a real one, however ,I have watched a few adult entertainment clips and catch on pretty quick.....I do have to say having Charlie (staff) and Christian (staff) made it that much more fun. I do have to say I thought I sounded pretty good...he he! The last part of contest was auctually the hardest, racing around in the nude and trying not to slip and trying to get men to drop there drawers is not something I do on a regular basis....especially when I have been married almost 9 years...lol. However, thanks to all of the real men out there that were man enuf to participate. I did collect the most shorts in the contest....I had some pretty hot competition up there with me, so if you dropped ur shorts for me, THANKS! I appreciate it. :clap: I had a blast the entire week and this was the icing on the cake, maybe more than the cake for some of you....if you know what I mean...lol. To all the people that I met, you are some of the most fun, down to earth, outgoing people! I am thankful to have met you and look forward to keeping in touch and meeting again at TTR. So now that you got the story from my perspective, feel free to add, as I know you will, your version of the contest...Mike E, I already know bout what you feel, but go ahead add your comment. Love to you all, keep in touch and last but not least..... lets do it! GO VOTE! MAUHA! xoxo
    DESIREE :lotsoflove:

5. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK, I'm voting for Des but video or photos of the "one HELL of a show!!" would make my (already decided) vote easier.

6. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was a SWINGING good show!!!!!!! LOL Best of luck Des Im glad to see this thread I started has gotten some attention and Im sure it will continue to!

7. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thanks Steve!! Will do.

8. Young Gun

Young Gun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Desiree, you can count on the English vote...you certainly put on a good show that afternoon to win 'Miss Temptation' for that week and it was a pleasure to provide you with my swimming shorts, albeit on a temporary basis :oops:

9. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bump!

10. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sorry that I wasn't there to help you win - always willing to help a friend out by loaning out my swim shorts :lol:

Maybe next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice