Calling all expats living in Cancun! (Casting Call)

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by JenMan, Jan 31, 2008.

1. JenMan

JenMan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D Hey there,

My name is Jennifer Salazar and I am a journalist living and working in Toronto, Canada. (I have already PM´d Steve and received the ok to post this message)

I am currently working on a television project to take place in the Cancun area. I´m looking to meet with English speaking Canadians, Americans and Brits who now call Cancun home.

I will be in Mexico with my husband for one month and will be holding a ¨real life¨casting call at our home here in Cancun. I´m just looking to meet with expats in person to find out ¨their¨story (where they came from, why they chose Cancun to live, what they do for work now, and in general what life is like in their words).

We will be meeting people on Friday, February 22nd between 5-9pm and Saturday, February 23rd between 1-5pm. Please bring spouses or children along with you if possible.

For more info and to book a time please PM me or call 998-157-0643.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting many of you
    -jennifer salazar

***FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS INFO ALONG***

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  3. JenMan

JenMan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone,

Thanks to those of you who have already PMd me. I,d really like to meet with as many of you out there as possible while i,m here in cancun.

I am only in the RESEARCH phase and am just looking to hear all of your fascinating stories. Please don,t be shy :lol:

Again i was just looking to meet with people on Fri. Feb. 22 in the evening and the afternoon of Sat. Feb. 23rd. Please don,t hesitate to PM me with any questions you might have or to share your story with me.

Thanks everyone
    -jennifer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice