CALIFORNIA BOUND.........

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, Jan 30, 2007.

1. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah.. bout that.. check ur pm

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahahah check yours now

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL i wish i was going s**t sucks!! i have no holiday to look forward to besides italy............

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when and where in italy, i was just there in nov

5. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh my, what's that I see in your signature Ant?

he he

I am in Toronto now and I miss Montreal!

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well kristi wants to go to italy and paris so my friend is sorting out some deal for us but we will be hitting all the major tourist spots vatigan and venice and stuff..........

7. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yes curvster greatest quote ever, from what i hear toronto is nothing to montreal, my cousins always say how much the nightlife sucks compared to montreal, lol when i was in montreal last month for some odd reason my cousin wanted to take me to ottawa so ive never been so i said ok lets go well my cousins b/f we literally had to drag him there he kept saying i cant wait to get home to montreal, there is no other place like it which is so true, and in ottawa everything was closed!!! it was a sat afternoon and it was like a dead mans town, my cousins b/f said that if it wasnt for the politicians and students there wouldnt be an ottawa

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    everyone should come party in willimanticcccccccccccccccc

9. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    should come party where fletch>?

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha here in connecticut.....willimantic is where I go to school.....sorry I dont remember even typing that last night lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice