CALIFORNIA BOUND.........

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, Jan 30, 2007.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all its been a while now but with me being bk in the u.s at the moment i have a chance to get chatting to all of you who i havent had a chance to get in contact with. so i hope things are great for you all.
    so down to the topic of this thread kristi is now bk at college in quincy just down the road but in the fall we are looking at transferring her over to a uni in california i will also be trailing along to begin my education at a college close to her. im looking at sumthing like business and management or something along those lines and doing my upmost with building up some fitness and stamina to go into the local soccer teams to go in for a scholership, which could be really good for the both of us. so things are really starting to come alive now and hopefully things will work out, if not its not all bad news ive had the offer of going into business with my father and owning a company bk in the uk so not all bad. anyway hope to hear bk frm sum of ya.
    cheers shaun

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    shaun you guys have still yet to call me to come party.....we are no longer friends :evil: :evil: hahaha glad to see everythings going well for ya, best of luck w/ the soccer stuff too

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanx man honestly msg me ur number and i swear we will meet up and we will party kristi was also 21 yesterday!! so shecn drink now yay! unfortunately i cnt!

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PM sent......and theres ways around drinking underage here lol just slip em the accent and tell em you dont have an id :cool:

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WB to the boards Shauny glad to hear all is well and wish ya the best w/ your scholarship endeavors! If yer ever out in Texas give me a holler!

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there u are, we were wondering about u

7. Shezzman

Shezzman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey buddy. . . send me your mobile number. . .i dunno if ur UK number is working over in the states.

Il be out there in August to check out Montreal in Canada and NY. And il be over in December for NYE too. . . good times ahead

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey mate good to hear things are going alright for you.

Bye
    Adam

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    happy things are going good shaun!!

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Shaun.

Congrats and hope all works out with the Uni !

Talk soon :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice