CABO SAN LUCAS TRIP REPORT - Complete!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by LadyLegs, Sep 21, 2008.

1. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    August 20th

Got up early and went to our third and final presentation, got our money, headed back and went straight to the pool. We spent most of the day at the pool with the trolls. Mitzy and Ditzy were definitely enjoying themselves and everyone was falling in love with them. On this particular day Mitzy decided she wanted to be a daredevil and climb the rocks on the waterfall by the pool. Ditzy was not having this so after much deliberation, he was finally able to talk her out of it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tonight was Mexican Fiesta Night on the beach. There was a live mariachi band, dancing, and other entertainment. I recorded the whole show but it got deleted from my camera before I could upload it. :cry:

[​IMG][​IMG]

For dinner I had the shrimp and lobster combo and Ronnie had the filet mignon and lobster combo. No meal is complete without dessert so we shared a banana flambé. (I forgot to take pictures of the food)

After the show we walked downtown and went back to El Squid Row to have a little fun.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    forgot to take pics of the flambé! :-o :lol:

awesome, Tasha. This sounds like such a great experience. What was El Squid Row all about? :wink:

3. LadyLegs

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yeah I wasn't on my job with the picture taking that night.

El Squid Row is basically a three story fun house and it gets crunk every night!! It was always jammed pack with people. The waiters walk around with tequila spray tanks, girls dance on the tables and basically anything goes there.

[​IMG]

4. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ANYTHING GOES?!?!?! [​IMG]
    Does that mean you were flashing AGAIN!?!?!?!?!

5. LadyLegs

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    No that's not what it means Janie. :roll:

6. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Dang it. Did you dance on the tables?

7. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll bet she did!!!!!! :D

8. LadyLegs

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    August 21st

Since we didn’t have to get up for work we slept in and then went to Attitude for breakfast.

[​IMG]

After breakfast we headed for the beach where we spent most of the day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ronnie had his first jet skiing experience…

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

…and ended up having a little accident while he was out on the water. The waves were kinda rough and they caused him to collide with a boat. He ended up with a busted knee and a big knot above his right eye. Not exactly how you want your first time to go, huh? But he was a trooper he didn’t let it ruin his day.

For dinner we did the sunset dinner cruise and had great time. The menu consisted of steak or chicken fajitas with all the trimmings plus non-stop drinks. We danced and drank and drank and drank.

LOVER'S BEACH
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We met some folks from Southern California and I thought I was wild….:shock: they made me look like a saint.

I have no recollection of what happened after the dinner cruise all I remember is waking up the next morning. I asked Ronnie and he doesn’t remember either.

August 22nd

Our last full day. We got up early had breakfast at The Office for one last time…

[​IMG]

But just as soon as we finished enjoying our breakfast out of nowhere it started pouring!!!!!! Everyone ran for cover and tried to wait it out but it didn’t let up for a while.

click here:
    http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3079603690103922999GCKMvJ

We ran back to the room to wait it out and then when it finally calmed down we walked down to the marina and the mall to do our last minute sightseeing and shopping. When we walked out the mall we were in for a big surprise. We had no idea that the streets were flooded and water was running everywhere. It was so bad the locals were charging $4 usd for a ride across the street. :shock: I had never seen anything like this before.

click here:
    http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3057978840103922999BVQYSw

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After paying our $4 to cross the street we thought we would be alright walking along the sidewalk to the tequila factory to get some tequila. WRONG!!! By the time we walked out the factory the ice cream parlor next door had water running inside their store and they were doing everything the could to get the water out but it just kept coming. By this time we got the point, we got our behinds in a cab and went back to the mall. We hung out there until it stopped raining and then we had a late lunch at the Marina Fiesta. In a few hours it had cleared up and it looked like it had never rained. After our soggy afternoon we packed and got ready to leave.

We had our final dinner at the Baja cantina. Ronnie had the coconut shrimp again and I had crab cakes. We said our goodbyes to the wonderful staff and then called it a night.

August 23rd

Our flight was at 11 am so we were up early, checked out and headed to San Jose del Cabo by 8 am. Our flight was on time. We stopped in San Diego and then to San Francisco by 4 pm.

I had a wonderful week in Cabo and we are looking forward to going back real soon…maybe even next year. Anyone wanna go with us?

9. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

EXCELLENT REPORT, TASHA!!!!!

I'm sad to see it end :( I've enjoyed reading about your adventures,
    and seeing your wonderful pictures.

I didn't know about Ronnie's jetski accident, is he okay :?:

10. PA PROUD

PA PROUD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EXCELLENT TRIP REPORT. HATE TO SEE IT COME TO AN END. ME TOO IS RONNIE OKAY?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice