CABO SAN LUCAS TRIP REPORT - Complete!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by LadyLegs, Sep 21, 2008.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    waiting for more, Tasha ... [​IMG]

2. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    August 18th

I forgot to mention that on our first night when we went out for our walk on the beach we met a local named Victor. Through Victor we ended up making about $900 usd by attending three timeshare presentations at $300 a pop.

So Monday Morning we went to presentation number one in San Jose del Cabo. After saying, “we’re not interested” a few times we got our $300 and headed back to our resort.

Although Mitzy and Ditzy were enjoying themselves while we were gone we decided to bring them to lunch with us at the Baja Cantina. I don’t remember how many mango margaritas we had because they were sooooooo good!!! Ronnie had coconut shrimp with a delicious mango sauce...
    [​IMG]

and I had a grilled shrimp salad that was excellent.

[​IMG]

The trolls were so busy drinking the margaritas until I don’t remember if they ate or not. :shock: The waiter got a kick out of us taking pictures of Ditzy while he entertained us at the table....

[​IMG]

...and from that day on he called the trolls our babies and whenever he saw us he asked about them.

After lunch we went to the upstairs pool and took advantage of the all day 2 for 1 special. I’m pretty sure I had about 10 Miami Vice’s that afternoon. :stevehastoomuchvodka:

[​IMG]

Ronnie and I swam and Mitzy and Dizty made out on the chaise. :shock: :shock:

[​IMG]

Somehow we managed to make it back to our room to change and get ready for dinner. I had a taste for Italian food so we asked around and it was suggested that we go to La Dolce Vita. We started out walking with what we thought were good directions but after about 30 minutes of walking we decided to take a bike taxi. He took us on a scenic tour of the area before taking us to the restaurant which was really nice. We were both pleased with our salmon and shrimp fettuccine.

[​IMG]

After dinner we walked over to El Squid Row which is a nightclub/restaurant/dance hall. It has three stories and it was jammed packed with people. The drinks were flowing and the music was pumping. We had so much fun!! Grils were were dancing on tables and poles and everything else they could climb on.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

We got back to the room around 3:30 am and crashed….

3. PA PROUD

PA PROUD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    KEEP IT COMING. YOU DIDNT TELL US IF YOU WERE ON THE TABLE AND POLES :p

4. LadyLegs

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'll never tell... :halo:

5. LadyLegs

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    August 19th

We got up early and did presentation number two. Gave our spill “we’re not interested” blah blah blah got our $300, went to pick up the trolls and headed to “The Office” for lunch. The Office is a little on the expensive side but its so worth it cause the food is excellent. Plus you can’t beat the atmosphere. It sits right on the beach and there is non stop entertainment all day. Not to mention the big shot guy. :wink:

While we waited for our lunch we were serenaded…

[​IMG]

The wait staff was fascinated with Ditzy. They said he looked like someone they knew. :shock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The shot guy came by and made sure we had our fair share of tequila and then showed us his photo album full of ladies flashing their boobs. Then out of nowhere this very intoxicated older man came over to the table and starts looking at the pictures “over my shoulder” :shock: and says you know that book could use a little diversity. :shock: :shock: I knew exactly what that meant. Then Ronnie chimes in telling me that I could put all those ladies to shame. :shock: OMG!! So much pressure!!! Well after a few more shots of tequila lets just say the pressure was relieved. :oops: THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PICTURES OF THAT!!!

After all that our lunch arrived.

I had shrimp tacos...
    [​IMG]

...and Ron had nachos with flank steak again.

[​IMG]

VENDORS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    After lunch we hung out by the pool and then went upstairs to get a nap.

Dinner was at Ole Ole on the Marina. I had Beef kabobs, baked potato and veggies...
    [​IMG]

...and Ronnie had pork chops and chicken.

[​IMG]

After dinner we walked around downtown for a while and then hung out at the Nowhere Bar and then spent the rest of the evening at the Zoo, a jungle themed night club. It started out a little slow but the crowd eventually picked up and we had a good time.

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :flash: TASHA!!! YOU FLASHED!!!!! :flash:

Those pics are great, the food looks soooooo delish!!!

Glad you got $900.00, how sweet is that???

7. LadyLegs

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anybody.... :lol:

Yeah, getting the extra $900 was very sweet!

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lovin' the reports & trolls... $900 is pretty good too.

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow, nice TR so far! Great pics, great story, makin' $$ and flashing boobs! Sounds like a fantastic getaway! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. LadyLegs

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks!! Yes, it was fantastic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice