Cab fare

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by nosugar, Mar 13, 2009.

1. nosugar

nosugar Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

New to this board and I have never been to Cancun.

For anyone that has been there, if I stay at the Gran Caribe hotel and have to take a cab to the Moon Palace (Rivera Maya), what might that cost me???? Going to a wedding at the Palace but will be staying at the Caribe.

Please help! I'm trying to estimate all of my travel costs.

2. Susan in Cancun

Susan in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    taxi

I am not 100% sure about the taxi fare. I'd guess it's going to be around $25-30 USD, each way.

I really just wanted to point out that you will have to pay for a Day Pass at Moon Palace to attend the wedding there. A couple of months ago, I checked the price and it was $82 USD, per person, I believe. I'm sure it's still in that ballpark, if not exactly that amount.

3. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    ya thats about right. But they kind of make up the fares as they go along. ask the driver before you get in because you can barter the fare.

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont know if it helps but it cost us 20 US to get from the bus depot to the airport. If you are on a budget take an ADO bus from the downtown bus terminal. They are cheap and leave about every 15 minutes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice